Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question Your opinion about Ibot

I am thinking of buying this bot as I've tried others and they don't convince me and this is Elfbot style (despite not graphically).

So I'd like if you could tell me your opinion about this bot to finally buy it

Thanks in advance.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Before some staff member come here and tell you that ibot its the best bot ever i will tell you. Ye,ibot works good,however is having big issues on looting,missing 40% of loot. I think also you want to know about distance,on good pcs works nice. On oldest forgot to bot mages and paladins. And same with cpu usage,to someppl takes 10% usage,for others 80%.
    Hud is nice here.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar5 View Post
    Before some staff member come here and tell you that ibot its the best bot ever i will tell you. Ye,ibot works good,however is having big issues on looting,missing 40% of loot. I think also you want to know about distance,on good pcs works nice. On oldest forgot to bot mages and paladins. And same with cpu usage,to someppl takes 10% usage,for others 80%.
    Hud is nice here.
    everything you said is your experiences of this bot i may self mc 3-4 account nearly 24/7 and have no problems my bot missed loot once due to bad scripts and my pc is 6 years old now and works fine with cpu usage (tibia uses more than anything i have running) tibia using 20-25% and ibot using 0-2% and so far as ive been on ibot forums and using ibot its been updated much more than any other bot ive seen in my 10 years of playing/botting tibia

so in my option its a good buy

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    It's awesome, nuff said.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    52 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by oskar5 View Post
    Hud is nice here.
    missing 40% of loot? cause of your wrong looting settings I guess because here I never noticed bot skip some loot, oh yeah if some monster die in the same place then it might skip some loot

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    so guys i want also to buy this bot but since the last 2 updates i read that there are alot of problems. currently i use a laptop the aspire 5734z is it good enough to bot like 3 chars at the same time if i close everything except tibia and ibot. and this version is it good enough or is it better to wait for a few new versions. what do you think?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    all depends how your lappy takes 3 chars botting at the same time their isnt really much of problems with the bot atm it just people who have crap pcs complaining

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ncie bot ,especially now - impossible make rs ( i had on all ms/ed rs on neo time now its impossible :P)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thx for all the info. If I was almost convinced to buy it now I'll surely will

P.S.: Pikachuuu: what do you mean with RS?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bofing View Post
    missing 40% of loot? cause of your wrong looting settings I guess because here I never noticed bot skip some loot, oh yeah if some monster die in the same place then it might skip some loot
    Lmao go to bugs or support boards. I,m one of maaasny who's looting isnt working good. Anyway,welcome