Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New functions iBot - by Sayild.

I made a pretty big update function in the lib standart.lua the iBot. I added some features, all created by me, which will facilitate and help greatly scripters.

Let the list of functions that were added,

Code:
    travelvenore() --- Travel to venore, for others citys just change the name ex: traveledron() - travellibertybay(). staminalow() --- Check if stamina is less that 14, and pause cavebot, wait battle exit and closeclient. repairsoft() --- Talk to NPC to repair the soft. haste() --- Cast "utani hur" if not hasted. stronghaste() --- Cast "utani gran hur" if not haste too. charge() --- Cast "utani tempo hur" if not haste too. antiidle() --- Simple anti kick function. manashield() --- If not manashielded, cast "utamo vita". lifering() --- If have a life ring, equip. dropvials() --- Drop vials with 50+. stopattack() --- Just stop attacking function for antiks function work. getbpindex(bpcolor) --- Get index bp color --- by golfinhu. waitping() --- Waitping function of NeoBot. withdraw(amount, npc, sayhi) --- Withdraw money at bank function. dontlist() --- Dontlist function. keyid(key) --- Keys ids. -- By Raphael press(keys) --- Press key. -- By Raphael time(secs, pattern) --- Time function equal the NeoBot. arguments(function_name, function_arguments) --- Arguments function, equal the NeoBot -- By sirmate. ssondeath() --- Screenshot on death(0life) softequip() --- Equip Soft Boots. sdalert() --- Alert if 10 sd or less. minimizeequip() --- Minimize equipments. pm(message, ...) --- Message for private message. -- By Raphael printonadvance() --- Printscreen with any advance, magic, axe, sword... listas(...) --- Listas function, equal the NeoBot. waitandlogout() --- Wait and after logout, if not battle. Equal the NeoBot. By LucasTerra. print(...) --- Print function. flasks() --- Return the flasks ids -- By Raphael. closebpcolor(bpcolor, indexs, indexe) --- Close bp color...? -- by golfinhu firewalkerequip() --- Equip firewalker boots. printerror(...) --- Print error function, equal NeoBot. randomize(ttable) --- Randomize function equal NeoBot. -- By LucasTerra. opengrounditem(id) --- Open item on groun, example: backpacks, any container. eatfood() --- Simple eatfood function. --- Credits to LucasTerra. cursorinfo() --- Info cursor function, retired of LucasTerraLib on NeoBot. Credits to Anonymickey, for doing the calculations.
    Just copy all the code from the pastebin, create a file called sayildlib.lua and paste everything in it, and puts it in the LIBRARY folder inside the folder of the iBot. This is also a hint to add the administrator's Lib as an officer, to come in direct download bot, because I think that helped a lot of people.

Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/WnbaUiqAl

Hope this helps you so much, I embrace them all.
    Last edited by Sayildd; 08-14-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Looks so nice! GOOD JOB!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks pp

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Create your own file, don't change stardard.lua D:
    Upload it at forum or use pastebin/dropbox e_e

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @ToadZ, true, I'll modify the name, change for sayildlib.lua, and upload on pastebin, thank for the tips.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayildd View Post
    @ToadZ, true, I'll modify the name, change for sayildlib.lua, and upload on pastebin, thank for the tips.
    Nope.. by the way, good job

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You should change things like depositall() so it talks without capitals. I really dont know anyone who talks using capitals to npcs that way, and whenever I see someone typing "Hi" in default channel when talking to a npc I think that person must be using some iBot function, lol. It reminds me of when blackd proxy used " on the beginning and in the end of exura sio, and you could tell someone was using blackd to heal cuz of that.

Besides that, nice functions. Good to save time typing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blablabla View Post
    You should change things like depositall() so it talks without capitals. I really dont know anyone who talks using capitals to npcs that way, and whenever I see someone typing "Hi" in default channel when talking to a npc I think that person must be using some iBot function, lol. It reminds me of when blackd proxy used " on the beginning and in the end of exura sio, and you could tell someone was using blackd to heal cuz of that.

Besides that, nice functions. Good to save time typing!
    sadly true..

PHP Code:
    if Hi then bot true end 
    but I don't think him propose is to change iBot original functions.
    Last edited by ToadZ; 08-10-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ToadZ View Post
    sadly true..

PHP Code:
    if Hi then bot true end 
    but I don't think him propose is to change iBot original functions.
    Yeah, that's why I stopped using the original functions and I just type them on my own. lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I do not think if someone says "Hi" is using bot oO