Thread: Jonatas, your payment system sux A**!!! :mad:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jonatas, your payment system sux A**!!! :mad:

Honestly, your payment system sux A**... What do you think im going to do, copy some bank information then visit my bank account / contact my bank and send you an exactly amount of "187,28 swedish crowns"... This should go automaticly instead of going the long way.. you should fix the payment system so it will be like you buy premium in tibia, that you get it straight to your account and you pay ON TIBIAIBOT'S SITE, not by contact the bank , and THEN transfer the money... Today when I thought I could buy a month or so, I went scared because it is exactly like it's some sort of scam (I dont believe its that, but scammers work that way) ...Take care of this for god sake, or you will lose alot of costumers.. Don't get offended by this, just learn from the misstake and solve it...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Awskar, Jonatas had many problems with paypal, paypal is a very hard website to deal(im a script seller so i know how it works).

Im sure if he is using Plimus its because he is out of options, but he is doing his best to improve it! He counts with ur comprehension

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ya I know that Paypal is REALLY tricky, I dont even use paypal, I was going to use my classic visa card and pay via that.. I also had my very own script thread back in the Neobot days, and I know how annoying and how scared I was that people would revoke the payment.. It's just that when you are going to buy ibot, you have to go 1 more annoying + risky way by paying.. and he should cut that way and just let us pay by writing in the code on the card not by "write the last 4 numbers in your bankaccountnumber"... If he won't change it, then I wont buy it..