Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Account banishment

Hi there. I have a question about banishment in tibia.
    If cipsoft detected that im using unoficial softwarte i get at once delete account? I heard that if i have premmium account and ill be caught, first time i get ban for 30 days, and after the second time cip will delete my acc. Is it true?
    Waiting for your opinions, and sorry for my english.
    See you.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Not true. Your account is byebye if you get caught.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)
    ye.. detected bot - delete.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The punishment for cheating is account deletion. Premium account does not make any difference on this matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I heard the chance of getting caught while botting on premium account is damn lower if you bot a facc account.. But may not be true, people have their own theories :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awskar View Post
    I heard the chance of getting caught while botting on premium account is damn lower if you bot a facc account.. But may not be true, people have their own theories :P
    Obviously its not more detectable if you are free account than being premium. However Cip want to make it seem like they are doing something against the botters to keep the real players (non botters) happy, but why would they delete a paying customer over someone who they are not earning money from.
    In my opinion free account players will be deleted instantly to build up numbers for when they report "x amount of players have been deleted today" whereas premium players may be looked over form time to time.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay, thanks guys for answer.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Awskar View Post
    this is actually true, they "suspect" free account money makers more likely to bot, and sometimes take a premmy players botting as a error in their system.

but you have nothing to worry with iBot!

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hickie View Post
    Obviously its not more detectable if you are free account than being premium. However Cip want to make it seem like they are doing something against the botters to keep the real players (non botters) happy, but why would they delete a paying customer over someone who they are not earning money from.
    In my opinion free account players will be deleted instantly to build up numbers for when they report "x amount of players have been deleted today" whereas premium players may be looked over form time to time.
    this is true as well, definitely factors into you getting deleted, but like I said before, nothing to worry with iBot.

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxuos View Post
    this is true as well, definitely factors into you getting deleted, but like I said before, nothing to worry with iBot.
    Well, this is realy a lie since noone knows how their auto-detection system works. Even ppl from neo got banned so unless you work for CIP and know how the tool works, dont tell lies. HOWEVER some bots will lower the possability of getting caugth from botting and i would say there are two bots that does that atm and Ibot is one of them.