Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bot skips waypoints.

As the title says I have a problem with the bot sometimes randomly skipping waypoints even though they are reachable. For exacmple if I have a waypoint that goes upstairs and I have a next waypoint after it(stand) and it just simply skips it.
    And another problem is the bot idk? screwing up. Like if I got an action waypoint to check location like if not islocation() then gotolabel("back3") and it goes to the label back1 instead.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could englighten me about what I could do to fix these problems. Thanks in advance!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    anybody???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Usually it's because the waypoint is not reachable, I think u r doing something wrong there...

NÃO RESPONDO DUVIDAS POR PM
    Brasil, aqui você é o palhaço.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    maybe (i dont know, it happened to me) you marked the next waypoint as an "action" and as there is no action it just skips it.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    59 Post(s)
    try redownloading and reinstalling :
    1- ibot on new clean folder
    2 - .NET framework
    click the image below to see my thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiluvaras View Post
    Like if I got an action waypoint to check location like if not islocation() then gotolabel("back3") and it goes to the label back1 instead.
    whether the action u make on this same wpt as before wpt?
    Sold 366 MS with Feru hat to jonathanjj

My project
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...roject-Non-pvp

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @Pukielos : I did not quite get what u meant.
    @Mexicowss : I've already tried that.
    @ Onehit : For example I got stand wpt that goes upstairs, after that it checks it's location upstairs and a stand after the check 6 sqm-s away from the check location. There were no creatures or anything it just simply skipped 2-3 waypoints. I tried setting it to follow the waypoints manually but it still just skipped them and screwed everything up.
    I used to do a lot of scripting with neobot and I never had such problems. It's really frustrating because I have bought a few scripts from the major scripters and they work nicely, yet when I try to create my own script with pretty much the same style, this bs happens.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    As the title says I have a problem with the bot sometimes randomly skipping waypoints even though they are reachable. For exacmple if I have a waypoint that goes upstairs and I have a next waypoint after it(stand) and it just simply skips it.
    And another problem is the bot idk? screwing up. Like if I got an action waypoint to check location like if not islocation() then gotolabel("back3") and it goes to the label back1 instead.

I would really appreciate it if somebody could englighten me about what I could do to fix these problems. Thanks in advance!
    If you are going up a few ladders or down a few stairs that are right next to each other, just put in a short wait time or a blank action to allow of the bot to update and load the next floor.

Since you stand on the stair wpt, the bot considers this wpt complete and moves on. Since the next stairs is right next to it and because you are just falling down a floor, the bot gets to this wpt faster than you do, thinks you're still on the floor above and assumes there is no possible way to reach this wpt because you aren't even on the same floor, therefore skips it.

Furthermore...

If to get to wpt1 to wpt2 you need to walk in a U, put another wpt at the bottom of U, to form a Vwith the waypoints, otherwise it skips it because it cant walk straight .

Someones if the total wpts it needs to walk to get from wpt1 to wpt2 is too much longer than the actual amount of wpts you need to walk, it will consider it unreachable and skip.

This V shape in wpts may need to be made in destinations closer than 1 screen away.

With the is location, I assume you have "end" on the end? However, it is more likely that you have the label spelled incorrectly, it must be EXACTLY the same and you CAN NOT HAVE 2 of the same label, if you do it will skip wpts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails wpts.png  
    Last edited by pink_panther; 08-30-2012 at 06:02 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @Pukielos : I did not quite get what u meant.
    @Mexicowss : I've already tried that.
    @ Onehit : For example I got stand wpt that goes upstairs, after that it checks it's location upstairs and a stand after the check 6 sqm-s away from the check location. There were no creatures or anything it just simply skipped 2-3 waypoints. I tried setting it to follow the waypoints manually but it still just skipped them and screwed everything up.
    I used to do a lot of scripting with neobot and I never had such problems. It's really frustrating because I have bought a few scripts from the major scripters and they work nicely, yet when I try to create my own script with pretty much the same style, this bs happens.
    to work action "if not islocation() then gotolabel("back3")" you have to have the same place wpt stand and action, 2 wpt
    Sold 366 MS with Feru hat to jonathanjj

My project
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...roject-Non-pvp

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    @Pukielos
    Yeah I know that
    Anyways, seems like the problem is kind of solved because I thought I had the needed version of .NET framework but I didn't. The location checks seem to work fine now. But still the most annoying thing is happening. If I for example recently deleted a wpt and im manually switching to a certain wpt by double-clicking it, it generates a new waypoint by itself, the waypoint that I had recently deleted. It's really pissing me off so I gave up on this bot.