Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

trapped by parcels?

This guy yesterday had me trapped by parcels on laguna island with like 10 toads shootin me. Today I went to school and I guess he killed me with it I dont understand why the bots not walking over parcels though. New to ibot I used neo a lot just recently back.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    because you are using "Walking Method: Map Clicks", try to change for "Arrow Keys" and will work fine

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)
    Add a walkable IDs of parcel to Cavebot > Pathfinding > Walable Ids (right mouse click)

http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...1-Walkable-IDs There you'll find all of them

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    When you caught him in action, was your character targeting a monster and there were parcels on your way? Were you using the chase that is in the Tibia client? If so, that's the reason, and none of the suggestions above is gonna help you.

Either way, better use an action that changes your targeting when you are stuck or something similar. Reach is terrible, so are arrow keys, and I recommend those only when trapped in such situations.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah the bot is set to chase and no movement. When I saw I was trapped I was not targeting monsters but one toad had black hp. I added parcels to walk-able ids, hopefully that will fix it. I just thought it was crazy that he could trap me by something so easy as parcels. I didn't know you had to manual put walk-able ids very new to Ibot as I said. Didn't have time to figure out what was wrong/fix it between last night and this morning and hoped he wouldn't come back :P. My pally got pked last night and today also lol having some bad luck with douches.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    maybe try to change in tibia.dat to walk on map clicks on fire fields, parcels etc. i don't know how but someone from this forum can help you. Sorry for my english everyone.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Add a walkable IDs of parcel to Cavebot > Pathfinding > Walable Ids (right mouse click)

http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...1-Walkable-IDs There you'll find all of them
    Ye, do it and you can bot without stress

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vastiq View Post
    maybe try to change in tibia.dat to walk on map clicks on fire fields, parcels etc. i don't know how but someone from this forum can help you. Sorry for my english everyone.
    ye and when he change it, he will banned in next JAILBAN ;]