iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Depositer with 2 stadck bps?

im using a depositor with the following function layout, same for each item basically except for varying bp name ofc,

while itemcount('flask of embalming fluid') ~= 0 do
    depotdeposit(StackDPBP, 'flask of embalming fluid')
    wait(100,200)
    end

basically the problem im having is that ive looted alot of different stack items, and once the first bp is full, it doesnt automatically drop the items into the second bp, if that makes sense, any ideas?

thanks in advance

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Did you try remove the while loop? If im not mistaken there's already a while loop in the function.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    would that stop it trying the second bp? ill give it a go tomorrow ^^ thanks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    depotdeposit(StackDPBP, 'flask of embalming fluid', 'vampire dust', 'gauze bandage') --add all items u want deposit lol

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i considered that but isnt separate waits more likely to work properly? and dropping normal loot into more than 1 bp works fine, its just the stackables that wont for some reason :/

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if u do it as nosekim has said to you should have no probems if you do have problems with the depositing i could try and fix it for you

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosekim View Post
    depotdeposit(StackDPBP, 'flask of embalming fluid', 'vampire dust', 'gauze bandage') --add all items u want deposit lol
    this is also happening to me even with this function ;S

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ok i tried the setup suggested by Nosekim, different issue has come up, for non stack items it puts 1 item per bp then ignores the bp, so i can loot an entire 17 items and for stackables it doesnt even attempt to move them to bp :/ please find my script below, where am i going wrong

reachgrounditem("depot")
    wait(1000,2000)
    openitem("depot")
    wait(700,900)
    openitem(3502, "locker")
    wait(700,900)
    openitem(mainDPBP, "depot chest")
    wait(700,900)
    depotdeposit(nonstackDPBP,'Mini Mummy', 'vampire shield', 'bonebeast trophy', 'knight legs', 'knight armor', 'platinum amulet', 'guardian shield', 'lightning headband', 'ice rapier', 'spike sword', 'ancient shield', 'black shield', 'emerald bangle', 'strange helmet', 'obsidian lance', 'two handed sword', 'plate armor', 'crystal ring', 'steel helmet', 'mind stone', 'battle hammer', 'plate legs', 'time ring', 'stealth ring', 'Skull staff', 'Spellbook of warding', 'boots of haste', 'noble axe', 'battle shield', 'morning star', 'bone shield', 'silver amulet', 'bronze amulet', 'terra hood', 'scarab shield', 'daramanian waraxe', 'ancient amulet', 'scarab amulet', 'daramanian mace')
    wait(700,900)
    depotdeposit(stackDPBP,'spider silk', 'hardened bone', 'yellow piece of cloth', 'white piece of cloth', 'blood preservation', 'small diamond', 'black pearl', 'vampire teeth', 'small emerald', 'bony tail', 'small amethyst', 'strong health potion', 'gauze bandage', 'ghostly tissue', 'demonic skeletal hand', 'miraculum', 'half digested piece of meat', 'health potion', 'silver brooch', 'piece of scarab shell', 'flask of embalming fluid', 'book of necromantic rituals', 'Necromantic robe', 'flask of embalming fluid', 'scarab pincers', 'vampire dust')
    wait(700,1000)