Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Players that trap botters! < PVP PROBLEM >

Hi guys,

I'm soon releasing 100% scripts but when I test it is fine 100% afk. But If someone stands in waypoint or pushing me away the bot isn't reacting anymore? So the other players on pvp pushes me to a place where I get stuck because they blocking the waypoints and they kill me....

So my question is: Is there an action for anti pushing? Or a action what helps against this? I know that more botters on pvp world have this problem!

Thanks in advance!
    Ancient scarab 99% AFK RELEASED!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Do you have WalkThroughPlayers enabled?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Mayb nodes unless essential, walk through players won't work on pvp will it?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillow_pow View Post
    Mayb nodes unless essential, walk through players won't work on pvp will it?
    If you got it enabled it will try walk through players even tho you cant. That way they can push you wherever they want as long as they stay infront of you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thank you Soder i'm gonna try it tonight.
    Ancient scarab 99% AFK RELEASED!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The best way to avoid these situations is to do the following:

Use "Node" where possible. This type of waypoint will consider itself to be at the location if you are near it (within 3 sqm normally). This means if someone stands on your wpt, you will continue as if you had reached it. You cannot use this if you are going to talk to npc, and ofc if you must stand on x sqm to use a lever or something. Talking to NPCs, however, is really childsplay. In Yalahar, especially. In the bank you'll often find stairs, step up the stairs, using stand wpt, then down again. You can now talk to NPC, even if someone blocks your "banking tile". It works 100% in yala depot. Yalahar is also good for trading, since the stairs in magic shop put you right next to npc. You will find this impossible in some cities, but in those cities I normally use reachcreature("NPC_NAME") where possible, it effectively puts follow on npc, but does it using mouse clicks. Where both of these methods are impossible, I add my action and make sure every time it tries to stand on an sqm which may be impossible, it is checked. For instance, if I want to deposit, I will then check that I can't see any gps when my gold coins backpack is open. I will also check that my cap is enough to buy manas, spears, etc. I will effectively make sure that however the environment is, my script will handle it.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    for some of these actions i have in tutorial also there is a action for when pz to walk through players which i dont have there but have in certain scripts helps avoid this blocking in bank
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13