Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Close Battle

i am usint the function closewindow("Battle"), closewindow(00) putting the positon of the window, or closewindow('Battle'), and nothing works, and on the tutorial
    say that if u use this function the window must close, but it dont work

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)
    Battle can't be closed, anyway is the fastest way to target, but wonder why you want to close your battle? No enough space for backpacks?
    BlakW made a great tutorial to ppl who have problems with screen resolution, take a look here

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my problem is not this, the problem is, when i turn back to dp, the battle is the last window oppened, then i use the function closewindows, and all window of bps is closed, then i make all refill and when i go to respaw, the battle window is the first, then my backpack of gold is closed when the ibot gonna take the loot of the dead monsters, but i think about it, and i gonna oppen only 3 backpacks (the first, loot bp and gold bp), then i did an action to open the bp of prismatic and stm when there is not monsters on around, and drop the vials and pull the prismatic bolts to main bp, and its ok for me, i get angry because on tutorials, they sad the function closewindo(String name/ int id) somethink like this, u can put the id or the name of the window, but it dont work, and i think its a bug or ibot

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    try inifinite screen or use full screen when botting
    ;]