Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Backpack issues...

I'm a newb player using this Ibot thing, but every script I've downloaded will get stuck at same point. Opening backpack all of sudden i get it to get ready with strong mana and royal spear, but then it starts opening backpack. I've change the backpack name. all i want is to loot and open next backpack not matter the color, and deposit all in same backpack whitch will have other same brown backpack! but not. i am not able to get none of this script to work for me... What can i delete and add so it will just follow one backpack function and not thousand of backpack messing up.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have you ensured that you're not using brown backpacks, this used to be a issue and frankly I'm not sure if it still is.

Also, if you're opening a backpack and want it to open in a new window, your post is hard to read for my tired eyes, then you do
    PHP Code:
    openitem("bptoopen""bptoopenfrom"true
    true tells the bot its supposed to be opened in a new window. I hope this helped, if not I am sorry but to tired to read through properly >_<

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i've editted the backpacks, but to brocade, still did not find any infor where it says to change to true or false... everything work till its on the way to hunt starts opening backpack and closing... I edited manually thought wordpad and changed it to false... the isues continue bot stuck opening a backpack and closing.