Thread: Question about "special areas".

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Question about "special areas".

Hello, I want only ask if I'm good understan this.

For example:
    x - place of sqm in witch I'm making special area.

If I will make in special area 1 - X 2 and Y 3, it will run with monster only by this area? Or not only me but also monster must stay in area?

And if I will stay inside special area 2 and monster will be also in special area 2 bot will not go out from these sqms? It will stay and run with monster only inside area? And the same question about special area 3. It will stay only inside area with this monster?

Do I good understand this? Because I want to do some scripts for rp with special areas. But I don't know how to use it. I read tutorial, but I'm still not sure:P

@down

Yes, by mistake it's double :S
    Last edited by Spens13; 09-26-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Is this a double post?

A special area will be avoided.

Area 1 is X 3 Y 4.

It will not attack that monster until you are outside of that area.... It will not target or walk inside that area.

Area 2 and 3 will not target the monster, because it is inside the special area. And to clarify, Area 2 is X 8 Y 3 and Area 3 is also X 3 Y 4.

If you want to make an area it will hunt inside, you need to make 1 or 2 Sqm walls. Eg Area 2 could be 2 special areas, 1 of them would be X 8 Y 1 and X 1 Y 3. This would make it stay on the lower right hand side and not chase or target anything from the other side.
    Last edited by pink_panther; 09-25-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_panther View Post
    Is this a double post?

A special area will be avoided.

Area 1 is X 3 Y 4.

It will not attack that monster until you are outside of that area.... It will not target or walk inside that area.

Area 2 and 3 will not target the monster, because it is inside the special area. And to clarify, Area 2 is X 8 Y 3 and Area 3 is also X 3 Y 4.

If you want to make an area it will hunt inside, you need to make 1 or 2 Sqm walls. Eg Area 2 could be 2 special areas, 1 of them would be X 8 Y 1 and X 1 Y 3. This would make it stay on the lower right hand side and not chase or target anything from the other side.
    By mistake it was double :S But by the your second answer I understand all Because earlier I thought it will go ONLY in special areas ^^