Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reconnect problem

Hello guys ! How you doing? Well i have been having a problem with reconection. Ive tried 2 diferent actions arround the forum, one that takes into consideration de server time which is from Satanas if im not wrong , and the other from blakw.

The problem is the following, it does try to conect, and it conects ofc sometimes, but duno why (think because of my internet being slower than others) most of the time i get kiked and it tries to reconect it stucks at "conecting to the game world" and the script wont take it out and just leave it there and dont connect back. When its working good it does close the "conecting to the game world" and tries to conect but after some tries it stucks at conecting to the game world.

Anyone has any idea of how to solve these? I had thought of a second script that if time off is higher than dunno 1 minute, shoot that reconect so that if the other one is bugged the second one works good...but you surely have better ideas than mine , plus know how to write them down !

Wish someone can help me !
    Thank you very much in advance,
    Juan.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bump ! ┤ .