View Poll Results: Are you happy with the Plimus Payment Method?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 25.00%
  • No

27 75.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign if you want a different payment method!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sign if you want a different payment method!

I can honestly assume that maybe 95% of Ibot users pay their Ibot Days with real money, and ever since this Plimus was announced as a Payment Method, the complaints about it have been numeorus and most of the times unanswered, either by Ibot Support or Customer Support of Plimus!
    We all know there's different pament methods such as Paypal, DaoPay, and this is only stating the most famous, but sadly not in our reach.

Its the 5th time i try to pay with my credit card, via Skrill, via Plimus and altough i have money on it or else i wouldnt even try to use it the staff of Plimus denies my payment just because they feel like it!
    And i assume that they feel like it because i cant even get an answer of why my payment was declined!

I wont even waste my time saying "this is a service and if i pay i want to be well attended" because we live in a real world where not everything is the way we want it, but if theres a point about selling Ibot time is for the income of it correct?

But what possible income can Ibot generate if possible clients cant even access a decent payment methods with more than one way to get Ibot days?

So with this thread its my objective that Jonatas sees our "signs" and hopefully make him see that he is actually loosing money with this Plimus system!
    Or to be make it more simple:

Dear Jonatas i want to pay for some Ibot days and this way give you some of my money, but unfortunately you wont let me, so in case you are tired of getting some money please transfer some to my bank account, if you are still thinking in making some extra income please change your payment method or add some more!

If you agree please sign or leave your opinion about it!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    !!Signed!!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I would love another way then Skrill, sadly it's hard to find a serious one that doesn't cost a fortune . :<

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And to add some "brilliant" opinion on this service:

Thank you for submitting your order for Tibia iBot 30 days-Full Version using Plimus. Unfortunately we are unable to approve your order at this time because of the following:

Inconsistent contact / billing information

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, if you feel you are receiving this message in error, or if you wish to submit relevant information to your case, please contact us at: sales@plimus.com, otherwise no further action is required.

Important: The credit card submitted will not be charged for this order.

Regards,
    Plimus Sales

Pathetic!

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Signed. I Prefer payza

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    100% Agreed Paypal please :x

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    While I do agree Plimus is not really excellent, I gotta say there aren't much better options out there. Most services either offer equal or worse service or charge ridiculously high fees, which would make the bot either less profitable for Jonatas or more expensive to users. I understand people are not satisfied with Plimus, I'm not either, to be honest, but unless any of you have any better suggestion, I guess we're stuck with it.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    While I do agree Plimus is not really excellent, I gotta say there aren't much better options out there. Most services either offer equal or worse service or charge ridiculously high fees, which would make the bot either less profitable for Jonatas or more expensive to users. I understand people are not satisfied with Plimus, I'm not either, to be honest, but unless any of you have any better suggestion, I guess we're stuck with it.
    Raphael, i can see your point of view, but isnt it bad too for Jonatas if possible customers want, but cant pay?And i can guarantee you that currently Jonatas is losing a great amount of money because of this payment method, exactly because people cant pay although they have the money for it! The main flaws in Plimus are: the so promised sms payment isnt available as announced, and they are actually refusing payments without any explanation except an email saying: "You payment was denied"!
    When it comes to having to pay more for Ibot, to hell with it, i rather pay a litle bit more but have a decent payment service, that would allow me to have Ibot days anytime i wanted to, instead of not paying at all!
    After some research of online payment services, i found out a list of 10 Excellent Online Payment Services:
    http://sixrevisions.com/tools/online-payment-systems/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khadafi View Post
    Raphael, i can see your point of view, but isnt it bad too for Jonatas if possible customers want, but cant pay?And i can guarantee you that currently Jonatas is losing a great amount of money because of this payment method, exactly because people cant pay although they have the money for it! The main flaws in Plimus are: the so promised sms payment isnt available as announced, and they are actually refusing payments without any explanation except an email saying: "You payment was denied"!
    When it comes to having to pay more for Ibot, to hell with it, i rather pay a litle bit more but have a decent payment service, that would allow me to have Ibot days anytime i wanted to, instead of not paying at all!
    After some research of online payment services, i found out a list of 10 Excellent Online Payment Services:
    http://sixrevisions.com/tools/online-payment-systems/
    I'll check it out and see if Jonatas is willing to implement any of those.
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    singed.~~~