Download link: iBot v1.1.2 - 1747 KB [Tibia 9.70]
Run Program as Administrator.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4
License Time for iBot.
9.70 version compatibility added.
- New spam protection. In case the minimum value is greater than the maximum value.
- Items lookup by name was completely fixed; items such as the multi-use tools will once again work correctly.
- Some users would disable the 'input' settings, which also disabled the 'OpenMenuPolicy' system; from now on, there is an extra protection on the healer: if any window pops up, it will be closed.
- All functions were improved in order to avoid the equipments window to be needlessly maximized.
- EatFood option improved; it now looks for items in your backpack and checks if any hotkey is linked to it.
- 'Settings/Priority' option is automatically added to older scripts.
- Minimap position checking system improved.
- 'OpenBodyTime' added, defaults to 300ms; helps people who have been having trouble with looting due to high latency. Increase it if you are.
- 'OpenBodyTime' option is automatically added to older scripts.
- Some improvements were made on functions which decide how the bot picks the loot up.
*Lua Functions and Variables
- setsettings(string xpath, string value) revised.
- shootarearune(name/id rune, int amoutMobs, array string mobs) improved.
- antifurnituretrap(string weapontouse) improved; new system to avoid getting stuck trying to go inside houses.
- useitemontarget(string item, string creature) improved; it now looks for hotkeys; it's also possible to use items on yourself now.
- int standtime improved; it is now more accurate and independent on the cavebot;
- openpick(int x, int y, int z) added.
- sellitems(string item, int value) improved; the items will only be selected to be sold if the specified quantity is valid.
- int tradecount(string tradetype, int itemid) added; returns the maximum ammount of the item that can be sold/bought(tradetype). If 'buy', it is determined by your gold and capacity; if 'sell', by the ammount you are currently carrying of that item. If trade window is closed, returns -1;
- int lasttimeplayeronscreen added; returns the time in miliseconds since the last time any player was seen in your screen. Ideal for the development of safe area spells scripts.
- Pointer getlurelocation() added; returns information of the current lure location.
- setlurelocation(int x, int y, int z) added; sets the lure location to x, y and z. This works just like going over a lure waypoint on cavebot.
- resizebattle(int value) added; resizes the battle window.
- ischannel(string name) added; no longer case sensitive.
- Pointer GetCreature(string name) imrpvoed; it can now return yourself.
- screenshot(optional string name) improved;