Hello i have been having some problems with botting on multiplied accounts (2-4 accounts at same time)
The problem i have been having is that sometimes if im botting more than one account so does it take like 10 minutes for the bot to reopen all the backpacks and that's just because i am having more than one bot and one tibia client open at once.
Always when i have 1 bot open it works great and i ain't having any problems...
I think that the reason that it takes so a so long time for the bot to reopen all backpacks in the right way is because one of the bots is moving the mouse so much that the other bot can't open all of the backpacks on the other client. (this is just on theory that I've been having)
this is my open backpack script:
* I have added much wait time so the bot wont move to fast, but it does not seem to help.
openitem(SuppBP, MainBP, true)
openitem(LootBP, MainBP, true)
openitem(GoldBP, MainBP, true)
if windowcount() < 4 then
* In grafics so am i using DirectX9 and Fps Limit 60. (having 60 fps all the time)
* My Cpu is on 50-60% when im using 3 Tibia Clients and 3 Ibots.
* Memory is on 40-50% when im using 3 Tibia Clients and 3 Ibots.
* I Do Minimize the bots, can this be the problem?
* I do NOT play other games on this computer i have this one for botting only.
Can some one please help me to solve this problems?!
or maybe just tell me how you are doing when you bot.
Thanks, i'm happy for all help i can get :P