Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ibot for MAC

I trying to use ibot on my MAC, through some programs that emulate .exe on MAC. I have two good programs that works with Tibia and Team Speak, the programs name are CrossOver and Wineskin Winery. I don`t know why these programs don`t work with ibot. Someone use ibot on MAC and could give me some advices about how make it works?
    Thank you

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)
    I coulden't do it like that either so I had to install vmware on my mac (a program that allows u to install another OS on your computer) (You need a copy of windows disc or viritual) Than you just open windows as any other program on your mac, the windows screen is in an normal "box". Just to start Tibia and iBot in the windows box.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    iBot wasnt really made for tibia for a mac, it was made for tibia on a windows computer, BUT i have heard of some people using lenix to use it.

hope this helps

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts