Thread: cemetery quarter

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

cemetery quarter

so i am using a script for cemetery quarter -1 and i am having a problem with it going up stairs and not hitting the lower waypoints, therefore being stuck above. how would i set up a action to take me back down to other waypoints below. down in the script which i can skip over say when going to deposit and is it possible to have a special area for the stairs. i mean to say make a waypoint that well take you start waypoint to go down the stairs. thanks for reading and trying to help me out with this i appreciate it and well rep plus if i can and well add that with the help of you and the guy that made the script that is was made. i have been dieing alot on my pally and i am short on money for bless and what not so i am trying not to die well botting afk again.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dragonicevo; 10-22-2012 at 03:03 AM.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    if posz~=6 then gotolabel("downstairs") end
    but, you need to make it turn on/off during refill or u wont refill

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    shouldnt be to hard ill try and make it near the stair points ups to move to the down that should work if it goes up. but what i was looking for was i believe i have this in scripts like soft boot refiller you can skip over certain waypoints. what would be a action to turn off and on a action for if positon is this then turn off for refill, thanks for your help but i am not professional scripter. in the script itself i put a safe exevo mas san, have attack more then 2 zombies the necro and nightstalker so the above waypoints it can hit to go down should work i well test and post the outcome.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I use, like this..
    Before reach the "Exit" waypoint, you must go on zombies floor, and make a wpt to go back to hole, then if it go up accidentaly, it will go down!
    GrmS Scripts
    The Best Scripts
    Coming Soon

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)