iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hacked

Hello, so i've been hacked today, i entered my account and nothing was there. i don't use any kind of hacks or anything, besides ibot ofc, also i did dl it from here and i am a premium user, so i dl it from here and paied. I am the only one with acess to my own account, it has always been mine, i created the account from lvl 1 until now. Does anybody have a clue of what might be? Cause seriously this is really wierd.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What have you downloaded these past weeks? What programs have you installed? Have you logged in on a "friends" computer?

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nothing that is related to tibia besides scripts on forum here. Programs, none .. i keep my computer as clean as possible, i only have what is really necessary and i dl everything via a safe brazilian site (www.baixaki.com.br). Believe me or not, this is a personal choice, i don't have any friends here. All the ppl that i know is from abroad, all of em doesnt even know i am brazilian. It's quite impossible for me to log in a friend computer.

I change my password weekly, forgot to say that.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    all my anti-virus says my computer is clean. I use avast and kaspersky. I am saying, this is quite hard to believe. Theres no way in hell i could be hacked. I am afraid of my other accounts. To be honest the guy did not steal alot. Like 4kk in gold and items, all my gold and treasures are kept away of the eyes lol i hide everything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Maybe you've visited Tibia.com forum and there was a thread with link to other thread or something like this but it was fake tibia.com website (only looks like a tibia.com but its not tibia.com) ??

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i am kinda paranoic with this stuff, i didnt visited anything lol i changed my account name, password and e-mail. well let's see if i can be safe now, but still this was really wierd, here on forums i don't even use free scripts, only paid and good scripts. again, i have no ideia what happened

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You cant be hacked with no reason, you downloaded virus/logged on phishing site/maybe you got some crack's?
    Im using my head and ESET Smart Security 6 and i never have been hacked.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukiboss View Post
    You cant be hacked with no reason, you downloaded virus/logged on phishing site/maybe you got some crack's?
    Im using my head and ESET Smart Security 6 and i never have been hacked.
    Yes you can. Its called brute force.

Happened to me on Mu Online. It is a shitty game though.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by felibera View Post
    Nothing that is related to tibia besides scripts on forum here. Programs, none .. i keep my computer as clean as possible, i only have what is really necessary and i dl everything via a safe brazilian site (www.baixaki.com.br). Believe me or not, this is a personal choice, i don't have any friends here. All the ppl that i know is from abroad, all of em doesnt even know i am brazilian. It's quite impossible for me to log in a friend computer.

I change my password weekly, forgot to say that.
    dude, few weeks ago, i wanted to re-install uTorrent here.. tried to download from Baixaki, and guess what, the application downloaded from Baixaki, was really weird... so, i checked on virustotal.com..... found around 10 viruses from that file!!!
    some days later, AGAIN, another software, again.. strange name of aplication (.exe) , then i checked it again on virustotal... and again, 6-7 viruses!!!

everytime u download something..... use an online virus checker... probably saved me from hacking with those files...

ps: in my opinion, sometimes hackers ge into that website (baixaki), found the most downloaded softwares, and hack them, making us get viruses......

anyway, even having great antiviruses, nothing is perfect
    Ajudei você? ...............+REP
    -----------------------------------------
    Did I help you? ..........+REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Keyloggers can be really sneaky sometimes...It could be on your computer a long long time

NÃO RESPONDO DUVIDAS POR PM
    Brasil, aqui você é o palhaço.