Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

How safe before BAN waves?

Hello I wanna open this thread because I wanna talk with all users who got or not got ban. I wrote thread about last wave. I think, big problem belong to healing options, I rejected looting/fast looting system because work very well. Also all cavebot steeps not so dangerous. In my opinion we should reduce healing problem.
    It depends how often player use spells and space behind ...for example exura ico/ ghp . Please players who get ban write about healing, also clear players wanna help me and show healing options.

To all admins : I think healing options is most active option in ibot. People must change options because have other level.

For me, if space behind spells is to short, you can risk losing absolutely everything!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    Hello. Never banned here, all options for healing etc. I used was fabrical, I mean only thing i changed was healing method.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its not possible to no-change healing, all users do it, because if re-seller use heal options in 400 lvl, so low lvl ex. 140 will die
    Last edited by RalphieC; 10-24-2012 at 08:14 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    in my healing im using only percentage options, spam rate always between 5-10ms with cooldown control, also input speed 5-10ms too, but in my opinion healing is rly safe copmaring to other bots..
    the main problems are inivisble creatures, almost all ppl who got banned on neobot and now ibot were botting mainly cults.. btw. troll legionnaire/furious troll is 100% ban at first banwave, the second problem is the "center" button next to minimap, if you make atention on it you can see that almost every time whem bot is changing floor the button is pressed.. Why? idk but you guys need to fix it before cipsoft make another suprise to us...

also keep in mind that there is no 100% safe bot , so if you rly want to be safe then don't bot
    yours Orimorfus
    Last edited by orimorfus; 10-24-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We should make table with bans. For example: profession , place where hunted and we will know where bot place is risk.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    We have no idea how Cipsoft is banning botters, we might never have it. Some points I know myself:
    • The theory that Cipsoft checks manually (as old GMs) player with reports can't be the only way they ban since a friend got banned by using auto haste on magebot (no healer/cavebot/targeting)
    • They might have all of us 'listed', just luck each massban since there is people who got deleted after being inactive for months
    • According to them, dunno if we should belive, the detection tool is based on the comunication between client/server(packets) there's nothing on the client.

I'd also like to see the botting community more implied on finding out how AT works

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    The bans go to people who use skin mods, other bots, crappy MC (Other than neoMC), and get stuck in loops saying hi, hi ,hi, ect for hours on end.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    pink, what do you base that on besides guesswork. A guildie of mine used ibot for 6 hours on one account and was banned, nothing of what you posted fits his description.

I'm pretty sure that it's all down to tibia reading our memory, finding specific adresses that's known to be bot adresses and bans the online account, theese adresses can be changed or masked within ibot with ease, well easy for Jonatas but not for us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    What are you talking about. ALL these peoples who was banned are adversting spammers, other typ of bots, crappy mc etc. I dont belive that if u using ibot and neomc only you will get ban.
    If you got any question or need help just pm me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_panther View Post
    The bans go to people who use skin mods, other bots, crappy MC (Other than neoMC), and get stuck in loops saying hi, hi ,hi, ect for hours on end.
    Skin mods?

Cipsoft have said that people who modify the tibia.pic file in such a way to edit the skin of the actual client will not be banned. Craban said this a long time ago.

However what would be punishable is if certain sprites were changed, for example - tree sprites so people could see through them.