Thread: disconnected

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

disconnected

it is happening only to other client and for no reason of death which is good. but it is not because it is getting stuck or it can follow waypoint all that. i dont know why it comes and goes but i am sure it has something to do with connection of attacks of somesort on tibia. last night had all multis disconnect and all where normal not have problem with health or location and such. just wondering if its internal or what.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Wow.... my brain hurts.

If you're disconnecting randomly, it is likely due to your internet connection.

Tibia is a bitch, even if your internet doesnt disconnect completely, eg the connection just has a high amount of loss, this can cause you to disconnect.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    a number of people had issues when the european time changed idk if that was last night or not ha

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    thanks for answers i think it has something to do with tibia itself kicking me and others like pink said small disturbance and your out. also could be my connection does do that time to time its very wierd cuz sometimes nothing goes wrong and the next night its like 30 minutes after i sleep and set up bot bamm all down and waste of computer being on.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    That happens to me pretty often as well. I bot 10 clients and then 3 get disconnected, sometimes only 1, it's random. It's obviously caused by the internet connection, even when its not cut off totally tibia gets disconnected, sometimes it also happens with ventrilo clients, im connected to few servers and only 1 or 2 get disconnected.