Thread: Selling 231 EK, 98 RP, Nice addons, mounts, and cash, all on Olympa, optional pvp.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Selling 231 EK, 98 RP, Nice addons, mounts, and cash, all on Olympa, optional pvp.

As the title says I'm selling 2 accounts.

One contains a 231 EK with a standard set (defensive). It has 100+/90+ skills, and magic level 10. It comes with eq + cash that's currently on the acc, about 2.5kk. There is also a 100 ek with some eq and cash on this account.

Second account contains 98 RP and 63 EK. The RP has nobleman outfit and Manta Ray mount. It comes with the best eq it can use now (paladin armor, dwarven legs, boh, softs, zaoan helmet). It has reasonable skills, I think 88 distance and 60 or so shielding. The knight is just a bot knight I made when I was bored, it again does have some eq but not sure exactly what.

I'd like to make a deal for both accounts, so if you're interested and willing to pay with RL cash, maybe we can make a deal.

Post here, and send me a PM, I'm largely inactive these days. If you don't get a response you can always contact someone else in BugWT team, who will forward the message to me. As such, you can trust that I am a safe seller and will provide support for 30 days whilst you wait for a recovery key.

RL Cash only, by paypal. I will not accept any amount of ingame cash, items, or characters. I have no desire to play this game any further except for scripting, and for that I can borrow my friends accounts for the time being.

Cheers.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Bump, EK is now 232, I've been botting it so cash and level is increasing gradually.