Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question about Tartetting Settings

Hello,

I'm looking for ways to improve my targetting. At the moment it's still very basic.
    I've tried to look on the forum for some info about the Targeting Settings but couldn't find any.

When looking at some higher lvl free scripts I see they almost all have different Targeting Settings.

Could anyone give me (or maybe in a sticky so everyone can see) some info about these?

- ListOrder (seems most ppl put this at 0)
    - Health
    - Proximity
    - Danger (varies alot)

Kind regards,

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    depends how u have setup ur script, i like list order, but i put my monsters in my targetting in the order i want them attacked,

generally i have lost order + health at the same, that way it will attack the strongest monster (my top one) or if there are more than one it will attack the one with the least health.

dont like proximity because it changes targets depending on what one gets closest but depends on what ur botting.

danger is a way of adjusting everything, so if its a late addition (stalkers) i like them killed first so i have there danger higher than the danger of everything else but with health as the same so it will attack the one with the highest danger and lowest health.

its a personal choice as u can see by the variations in targetting settings. also good to add +2 settings for some of the harder monsters adding extra runes/spells to kill things faster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for your answer, this helped me alot!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    I completely disregard list order, because you can not change the list order once it is added, unless you use a text editor (which I do, but thats not my point).

Health, Danger and Proximity are the main ones, in most cases you will have health the highest as you would want it to keep the same target until it is dead, but some monsters or hunting areas require proximity to be the best option.

I think their name explains what they do pretty well... its a prority system based on those 4 factors, its not that hard to figure out, unless you dont know what Proximity means. lol