Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Free 30 day Premium Accounts

Hey, i really need more accounts that are able to transfer premium scrolls into the game as i can't wait 30 days to do it again,

I will send 90 days premium time from my account to your account, it will appear under "extra services" - after you accept that, 3 premium scrolls will be ready to use - showing as 3 available.

So basically, ill be giving you 30 days free premium (1 scroll) as long as you transfer the remaining 2 scrolls into the game world AURERA ONLY and trade them to me there.

Your getting 30 days free premium for your account, and I am receiving 2 premium scrolls in game. We both win except it doesn't cost you a thing,

Whats required??

!!!You must log into your tibia account on tibia.com and "manage my account" - here, there should be a list of several pre-requisites as follows:

The account is registered. --------so make sure you register your account
    The account has the required minimum age of 240 days. - speaks for itself, must be 240 days old
    There is a character of level 80 or higher on the account. -- only one character on the account must be level 80, it doesn't have to be in Aurera to transfer the scrolls there
    The account had 60 or more days of premium time more than six months ago (before Feb 07 2012). - your dates will be different, just make sure this is ticked green and not crossed red
    The payment method credit card is not blocked on this account. - Make sure this is ticked green not red
    2 Premium Scrolls have already been transferred within the last 30 days. Next transfer possible on Aug 26 2012, 16:25:32 CEST. -If it says this, it means u can't transfer two more until that date, so make sure it doesn't say something like this
    There is one month of active premium time left for every scroll to be transferred. <------- OK this is the trickiest one...i will explain it thoroughly here.

For one scroll to be transferred, you need 30 days premium time, but as soon as you activate 30 days premium time, it turns into 29 days, 23 hours, 59 minuets and 59 seconds, so you cant transfer any scrolls because there ins't actually 30 days left.. (so lame)

So if you want to transfer 2 scrolls into the game, you will need at least 60 days premium (but you cant just use 2 scrolls, because then ur time is something like 59 days, 23 hours, 59 minuets and 59 seconds, because its SLIGHTLY under 60 days the second u apply 2 scrolls.

IT'S PROBABLY CIPSOFTS WAY TO MAKE MONEY EVEN MORE

So, i will be buying you 90 days premium time -
    You can use one scroll on your own account and then transfer the other 2 to Aurera and hand them to me,
    So if you have =/+31 days premium time (NOT 30 DAYS, MORE THAN 30 DAYS, 31 MINIMUM) then you can activate one of the scrolls i send to the account, thus making ur account (example, 31 days + 30 = 61 days) have over 60 days premium so that you can transfer the other 2 scrolls to me

I hope i have made this as clear as possible, but anyone wanting more info feel free to post here or in private message, or also on msn papapimp420@hotmail.com thanks.

People who have used my service from ibot forums:
    adra0378
    Tamagoczi@hotmail.com
    Last edited by papapimp; 11-06-2012 at 12:12 AM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    I have 33 days i can up a char in ur server what u need for trust? and how i know u dont cancell the payment :P
    Last edited by adra0378; 11-05-2012 at 07:09 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adra0378 View Post
    I have 33 days i can up a char in ur server what u need for trust? and how i know u dont cancell the payment :P
    I will be sending you payment from my main account and I dont want to be blocked from credit card. Also i have done this for many people and i can give reference if you need. Dont need anything for trust because if you rip me off i will cancel the payment.
    Last edited by papapimp; 11-05-2012 at 08:59 AM.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)
    ok we can do it =)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged