Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: @New Ibot, Trying to enable the looting but doesen't work

  1. #1
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    12
    Rep Power
    5

    @New Ibot, Trying to enable the looting but doesen't work

    Hi, since the new update 2012.11.08 I used a barb camp script which worked fine with Ibot 1.1.3 but the looting enable change to eat food instead.

    Someone has the same problem?

  2. #2
    iBot User pink_panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,075
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Reputation
    309
    Rep Power
    10
    What are you talking about?

  3. #3
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    12
    Rep Power
    5
    I tried barb camp right now, and when I noiced it didn't loot. I saw it was 2 eat food. so I restarted it and I saw when I "enable yes" it changed to eat food aswell.
    Do you understand :P?

  4. #4
    iBot User pink_panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,075
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Reputation
    309
    Rep Power
    10
    No.

    Are you saying that it is not eating food from dead bodies? Because I just tested it and it works fine for me.

    Settings>Looting>EadFood>Yes
    Settings>CaveBot>EatFood>Yes
    Settings>CaveBot>FoodToEat> Item ID of foods to eat
    Last edited by pink_panther; 11-08-2012 at 05:48 PM.

  5. #5
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    12
    Rep Power
    5
    No, under "Looting" there is like :
    - Eat food
    - Enable no/yes

    and when I put on Enable - yes it change the name to Eat food so it looks like this:
    Eat food - yes
    Eat food - yes.

    But it's a old script, maybe thats why. I tried some newer scripts and it works, but this barb camp script I have doesen't work -.-

  6. #6
    Premium User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    mee too enable 2 times eat food

  7. #7
    iBot User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    44
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    12
    Rep Power
    5
    yeah, someone know how to fix it? or need of updated scripts?

  8. #8
    iBot User pink_panther's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    4,075
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Reputation
    309
    Rep Power
    10
    You mean the only option is yes?

    Put this into an action and see what happens...

    setsettings("Settings\\Looting\\EatFood", "No")

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    Same problem for me, help

  10. #10
    Normal User cjose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chile
    Posts
    36
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    Reputation
    10
    Rep Power
    5
    I had this problem yesterday, and i have the solution... I think that this is a bug with all the scripts that dont have enabled the loot by default, so you need to do is this:
    First download the program "Notepad++", install that, and open the bad script with the program. Inside the program, you search for where is the looting problem, and in the program you change this: "enabled: yes" to "enabled:no"... Thats the solution! I think that this is a bug of the new versions of ibot

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •