Thread: Ibot version 1.1.4. (Little Fail)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ibot version 1.1.4. (Little Fail)

Hello everybody, as you all know by your experience playing tibia with the support of Ibot is really helpful and satysfying. but with the release of the version 1.1.4., contrary to the other version, there are many weird bugs that cannot be explained! As I can see from my scripts (that were working good till the release of version 1.1.4) everything was working good, and now some Actions, as Auto Reconnect too, don't work, healing become crazy cause don't heal, in many scripts for pally my char didn't take the distance from monsters targett, instant crash of the bot (commonly) and in some cases an entire script don't work :/... Could somebody explain why? Obviously u will tell me "there is alredy an open post on 'Bugs Ibot 1.1.4' where u can talk about it" but i want to open another one by my own and explain myself better, cause as you can see nobody from the Moderators can answer with a concrete message... i don't want to give hur to nobody, but it should be good to fix all that problems (it's dedicated to Mods), now idk if somebody is doing something with that, cause for sure, many people have the bot's day that are going to expire and they are thinking to buy it or not, for now. Personally I think I'll wait for a good fix of the bot, cause I don't wanna die one more time by a "bot error" :/, sorry...

I just wanna make a plea to Jonattas and moderators that work on the bot, to fix it on the best way, cause many people are crying :| (I'm one of them x'D)

Give a comment if u support me please... and... well... if u don't support me u can anyway give a comment

Thanks
    Last edited by Popmanlikes; 11-09-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    got same problem, bot stop healing and i died aloot

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    its perfect for me
    You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
    Michael Jordan

Where the Mind Goes, The Body Will Follow
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I still got crashes with the bot and I can't do anything... today i left the bot for the entire night and there was another crash... it's crazy. If it will be always like this i'll left botting :/ cause there's no reson to buy something that don't work... damn :/

Mentioned
    492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    955 Post(s)
    1.1.4 version was just a patch, it wasn't update but for me it's working well same like 1.1.3 version, try maybe delete all ibots from your computer and download 1.1.4 version again, might help you.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    344 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Popmanlikes View Post
    cause as you can see nobody from the Moderators can answer with a concrete message... i don't want to give hur to nobody, but it should be good to fix all that problems (it's dedicated to Mods)
    I can't give you a concrete message because didn't experienced mostly of those errors/crashs/bugs.
    We Mods do not develop (code) iBot, we gather the most important info about problems, bugs and improvements to be done on it and test upcoming versions, we also have to take care of the forums to keep them clean and organized so everyone can understand each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Popmanlikes View Post
    now idk if somebody is doing something with that, cause for sure, many people have the bot's day that are going to expire and they are thinking to buy it or not, for now. Personally I think I'll wait for a good fix of the bot, cause I don't wanna die one more time by a "bot error" :/, sorry...
    Rest assured that we are looking into the problems and solve them as soon as possible.

------------------------------------Latest Releases:------------------------------------
    Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock
    Oramond Seacrest Serpents X1

For a better iBot!

(◣_◢)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blakw View Post
    I can't give you a concrete message because didn't experienced mostly of those errors/crashs/bugs.
    We Mods do not develop (code) iBot, we gather the most important info about problems, bugs and improvements to be done on it and test upcoming versions, we also have to take care of the forums to keep them clean and organized so everyone can understand each other.

Rest assured that we are looking into the problems and solve them as soon as possible.
    Ok, thank you. I hope it will be everything ok with the bot and you're right that u have many works to do with the website too, but these crashes are weird :/

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    1.1.4 version was just a patch, it wasn't update but for me it's working well same like 1.1.3 version, try maybe delete all ibots from your computer and download 1.1.4 version again, might help you.
    I have alredy tryed to redownload the bot and use it but without results... there are still crashes and problems, expecially with targetting and some actions as "reconnect" :/, however my premmy is over and i'm not sure to buy the bot again in this case