Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just two necessary things.

Hello, I started using iBot few days ago. I'm, really impressed by all the features of the bot so I would like to be as thakfull as I can to a person who created it. Well done!

I'm trying now to make my first one which I think is not easy. The all problem is that I would like to collect all the stuff from area, than go to my house, than drop it on sqm I prefer. I saw something like that on forum but there was no option which items I want to drop.

The second one would be a HUD to protect against PK'ers etc. I want to move my character to my house and logout when someone attack me. Is there a possibility to make something like this?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Collect what stuff, from what "aera"? Like the ground or a bp, or what?

Also, the runing to house thing would depend on where you are standing at the time of being attacked... are you hunting monsters or just standing out side your house?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for reply. Let me explain it better:

I bought a small house, 5 sqm I guess. There are few spawn of minotaurs and other week monsters around. I made waypoints there and now, character loot all the stuff like maces, swords, plate shields ect. ect. I want to include a Hotkey now to check how much cap left, if low than let's say 30, it goes to a house and drop all items on the particular sqm.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i can help you with that, really easy stuff if you know what you are doing. first, low cap

(if cap < 50 then gotolabel("leave") end). there is alot of diffrent ways to do this, you have to have a waypoint called "leave" that one is, the waypoint that goes to your casa. after the action for low cap, you put "stand" than another action, gotolabel("begin"). again there must be a waypoint called "begin" that starts at the begining of the hunting place, your first waypoint in the same floor as the action that checks to leave. after u check cap if you have more than 50 it will go to next waypoint... soo. the next waypoint should be "stand" than an action "to go back to the first waypoint to make it a lap, until u have enough cap. again.. gotolabel("begin") . to drop the loot in your house,... dropitem(3032) 3032 = the id number of an item, all items have diffrent id numbers, to find it out.. you add a item to your looting section.. and it tells you automaticly the id of it. so you make waypoints into your house, make "stand" ontop of the waypoint you want to drop the items than u add an "action" and add the null "dropitem(58943)" < id numbers what ever might the item be... if its more than one you need a wait time simply by adding dropitem(1234) wait(1000) dropitem(12345) wait(1000) and so and so on... i hope i could of helped. private msg me if you need more help.