Thread: red skull

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

red skull

okay so now i have 2 characters that have red skull and i dont know why or how but this is really fucked up and annoying
    nothing against anybody but this is or has reduced my moral considerably so please dont flame me it wont help
    Last edited by dragonicevo; 12-06-2012 at 04:12 PM.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    Because you shoot spells on players?
    There's always a way to red skull someone.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    on elite knights while i know there is risk and this i am just trying to understand how they might do this because if i lose red skull and get it back or get another red skull on another character. I am gonna lose it because thats truely messed up within 2 days of each other i have 2 red skulled characters
    Last edited by dragonicevo; 12-06-2012 at 03:58 PM.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    if you're using exori script add (lasttimeplayeronscreen >= 30000)[increased safety, can still get rs], if you're not, turn on pvp protection.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    thanks for your help input is it possible to trick the bot with summons or creature illusion

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    There is always a way to exploit the bot. It is just the risk you run from botting.

If you dont wanna get risk getting skulls, just stop botting. simple as that.

Furthermore, there is almost no way of telling how you got skulled as it would dependon on which script you were using an where you were hunting.

If it was within 2 days of each other on 2 eks, its probably same to assume you were using the same script for both and that there might be a flaw with the particular script you are using.

For example, I know that if you chuck a fbomb rune on a dead body, sometimes the bot will use it on the ground, then people can jsut suicide a bunch of lvl 8s in it and bam, you're red skulled.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    my god thats fucked but i think that this is probably what they did the fire bomb thing. I was using different scripts but really to that there well be any way to make a if firebomb on dead on ground of dead body ignore.