Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Choose Between Floors?

Hello again! Where did the Support section go?

Anyway, I'm gonna make this short. I'm making a LB rotworm script and got some problem with how I can be able to choose floors in the setup.
    BUgWT showed me this before the support section disappeared but didn't get any explaining on how it will work.
    Code:
    if HuntFloor2 then
    return
    else
    gotolabel("Floor2Done")
    end
    The script layout is like this:
    Code:
    Depositer
    Bank
    Pots
    ToCave
    Floor1
    Floor2
    Floor3
    Leave3
    Leave2
    Leave1
    ToDepot
    I think the main problem to add that code to the script is that I don't know how to mix it with the SupplyCheck that's in the end of every floor.

/Zoubiey

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    its easy in setup you will have a variable like this

HuntFloor2 = true

if you don't want to hunt in that floor then set it ti false, now in the waypoints before your check action set an action wpt like this

Code:
    if HuntFloor2 == true then
      gotolabel('Return_floor1')
    end
    the change the label name for the one of the waypoint where you come back to that floor so in that way if you don't want to hunt in the other floor cavebot will go to the waypoint where you back to the floor and keep hunting there but if you want to hunt that floor then cavebot will keep going to the waypoint where you check supplies.

hope I helped u

FREE/PAY LASTEST SCRIPTS LAST VERSION LINK
    PURCHASE ULTIMATE DRAGON LORDS ZAO v1.0 15/01/13 Click Here
    FREE CYC THAIS RUN IF PK 100% AFK v1.4 06/01/13 Click Here
    FREE TARANTULAS PH WITH TASKER v2.2 16/01/13 Click Here

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Isnt that code best for 2 floors only?
    I will use all three floors and let say you choose to hunt on 1 and 3, it will then loop those two floors. Will give both codes a try when I got the time!

Thanks anyway for the help!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    then set setup like this

FIRST_FLOOR = true
    SECOND_FLOOR = false
    THIRD_FLOOR = true

and the respectives actions to avoind hunting in second floor

FREE/PAY LASTEST SCRIPTS LAST VERSION LINK
    PURCHASE ULTIMATE DRAGON LORDS ZAO v1.0 15/01/13 Click Here
    FREE CYC THAIS RUN IF PK 100% AFK v1.4 06/01/13 Click Here
    FREE TARANTULAS PH WITH TASKER v2.2 16/01/13 Click Here

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    my helheim is an example of this

it has settings for -1 to -5

If you already understand how the function works and how to add wpts and actions, you can download my helheim script and see how i've done it.

Quick bit of info tho.

For your floor 1 section of wpts, you want rpt to rope up from -3 and -2, and drop down from the ground incase you fall, get roped or are coming back up from -3

then for the next floors you want the same thing inside the section of wpts, eg for the floor3 section of wpts, you want wpts to drop downj from the ground, -1, nd -2

With the leaving wpts, you only need 1 section for leaving, and jsut make it as though you are leavign from floor3, so even if you're on -2 or -1, it just skips over the -3 wpts because it cant reach them, then when it gets to the -1/-2 wpts, it is able to follow them and get out. Then just put a location check on the surface to say If posz ~= 7 then gotolabel("LeaveHunt") so if it missed a wpt or failed at something, it jsut tries again.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pink_panther View Post
    my helheim is an example of this

it has settings for -1 to -5

If you already understand how the function works and how to add wpts and actions, you can download my helheim script and see how i've done it.

Quick bit of info tho.

For your floor 1 section of wpts, you want rpt to rope up from -3 and -2, and drop down from the ground incase you fall, get roped or are coming back up from -3

then for the next floors you want the same thing inside the section of wpts, eg for the floor3 section of wpts, you want wpts to drop downj from the ground, -1, nd -2

With the leaving wpts, you only need 1 section for leaving, and jsut make it as though you are leavign from floor3, so even if you're on -2 or -1, it just skips over the -3 wpts because it cant reach them, then when it gets to the -1/-2 wpts, it is able to follow them and get out. Then just put a location check on the surface to say If posz ~= 7 then gotolabel("LeaveHunt") so if it missed a wpt or failed at something, it jsut tries again.
    Will take a look and read this at the same time so I can connect everything in my brain. But if I get the leaving part right, I don't need the "Leave3/2/1" part and only have one called "LeaveHunt" and it will then skip the floor that it can't reach, correct?

Thanks for the info, will try this later and see if I manage to get it to work!