Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

About the bot sometimes just "freezing"

Yo,

First of all I should say it's probably a fault of slow (bad) PC, but I got the following problem. Often when I bot 2 clients and I open up internet browser to check some stuff while botting, my PC (probably) use too much CPU and both the bots just stop doing ANYTHING for like 10-20 seconds. At first i never realized it was happening and I died few times and never knew why. Now, I've been looking at it and it's always the same. I bot 2 clients np, but as soon as I start doing smth else on PC, like opening new web page, bot freezes for some sec, after webpage is loaded, it's continueing again to bot. It's like it's taking too much CPU so my computer pauses the bot and waits untill CPU is lower again and starts again. The thing is that I never had this problem with earlier bots, elfbot, neobot, etc.

Am I the only one with that problem? Is it my pc?(probably yes)? But more important, can I do something against it? (I already bot with only 10 fps to limit CPU usage), or will it be fixed in some update maybe?

Thanks in advance ;D
    Edit: I noticed I probably posted in wrong board, but I really wasn't sure what board would be most suited. If it's wrong board, I apologise and feel free to move thread to right board ;d

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    on ur computer u can choice "best look" or "best perfomence" try to choice best perfomence,the graphic gonna be less cool but u will get less lag and ur internet page gonna load ways faster

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)