Thread: tibia new speed

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

tibia new speed

i personally wanna blow my brains out at the thought they wanna reduce my speed for higher levels which i don't have yet but the truth is from what i read on the forum of tibia.
    is that for some weird reason a 115 can move as fast as a level 464 like wtf is that and how do they think this gonna improve game play have they lost there heads.
    this game is gonna out date itself if they keep up with the crappy adjustments and make tibia not funny to play like drops sux and make profiting go down and makes it harder to fight and kill better creatures now because of there speed being better and more significant it should making this game go down down down in my eyes umm on a uplifting note they introduced more things that are new.
    Last edited by dragonicevo; 12-13-2012 at 03:45 AM.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Have you even logged in to try it out? A lvl 115 can not move as fast as a level 464, lol.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    the people posting shit like that are fucking stupid. someone that is higher lvl will ALWAYS be faster. its not like you decrease in speed when you get higher, but yout speed INCREASE gets lower. so a 500 will always be faster than a lvl 400, but only slighter. stop the fucking crying and try shit out for fucks sake. tibias players are so god damn emo, OH NO A CHANGE, CUT MY WRIST SHITSOFT I WANNA QUIT. perhaps if you guys shut your b-hole and complain about the obvious flaws like kicks/freeze/lags and stuff that actually matters, tibia will get better.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I guess hes talking bout haste spells etc which got totally messed

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pozie View Post
    the people posting shit like that are fucking stupid. someone that is higher lvl will ALWAYS be faster. its not like you decrease in speed when you get higher, but yout speed INCREASE gets lower. so a 500 will always be faster than a lvl 400, but only slighter. stop the fucking crying and try shit out for fucks sake. tibias players are so god damn emo, OH NO A CHANGE, CUT MY WRIST SHITSOFT I WANNA QUIT. perhaps if you guys shut your b-hole and complain about the obvious flaws like kicks/freeze/lags and stuff that actually matters, tibia will get better.
    low lvl detected ;D

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herton View Post
    low lvl detected ;D
    not really low lvl nor high lvl. got 3 lvl 200 chars, and i have no problem with the new speed.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pozie View Post
    not really low lvl nor high lvl. got 3 lvl 200 chars, and i have no problem with the new speed.
    characters under level 175 should be faster ,all characters above level 175 should be slower
    so if you are lvl 200 you probably cant feel the difference but i have ms 400+ and i can see that my chars is slower then before and my brother has almost 500 lvl and in his case its really big change :/

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Won't make much of a difference for 90% of players =/

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    when a lvl 90 master sorcerer can run more than 3 lvl 200 is when I see that we have a problem

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Sick ofpeople that dont understand how the speed works.

When you level up, you get faster, it used to be a fixed rate, but now its not.

Chars under level 200, gain more speed per level than they used to, chars over 200 still get faster with levels, just not as much as they used to.

There are still a number of bugs with the update, such as haste spells not working correctly with the new speeds.

So calm down.