Thread: Looking for help, trying to make a few moneymakers.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looking for help, trying to make a few moneymakers.

Hello. I used to play Tibia between 2004-2008, then I migrated to World of Warcraft.

Nowdays, I have some spare time, so I thought I could make a few moneymakers to make some extra RL money.

Before I create the characters, I have a few questions for you guys, that are waaaay more familiarized to the actual game.

1. I have seen a few projects and a lot of them are using 4 knights (or whatever) on the same account to make money 24/7. Isnt it so easily tracked by CIP and banned?

2. Which is the best vocation to make ? What if I am running 4 characters 24/7?

3. How much Million GPs (KKs) would I be able to make monthly running 3 accounts with 4 characters each?

4. Which would be the best kind of world to make this money, PVP, Non or Hard? Thinking that I am going to sell all of this.

5. Since I live in Brazil and my target is going to be the brazilian people, which server would be the best?

6. What kind of PC spec I would need to run 3 characters at same time?

7. I dont play since a long time ago. I dont really know which quests are useful nowdays. I mean, like the Yalahar quest, I would need to make a few quests to hunt in specific places. Which quests is worth to do on the way to level 100? Which rewards quests (like Black Knight quest) and which quests to hunt (like tortoises) should I make?

8. Finally, where to hunt from 8 to 100?

I appreciate any help! Thanks
    Last edited by Nubaa; 12-14-2012 at 06:56 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone? Any of the answers would help

Normal User
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)
    1. There's always a risk when you bot, but you will probably not get banished.(never say never tho)
    2. 300+ I'd say paladins(I make 80-120k/h profit on mine), lower levels I'd say knight
    3. Depends on ur level, say an average of 30k at level 150-170(?) would sum out to 60kk/month running 4chars per account(3).
    4. PVP is better if you can bot 24/7 without anyone disturbing you.
    5. Libera is the only barazil server I know. (I do not recommend playing on a brasil server as brazols will disturb you 24/7, imo go to kyra or any other exp world)
    6. idk
    7. check wikia
    8. 8-30 rotworms, 30-50 laguna, 50-70 forst giants, 70-100 chor lizards or something(you will figure out on the way to 100)(this is how I usually do)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    1- u ill never be caught
    2- elite knights
    3- a lot
    4- non pvp if u wanna be 100% afk, pvp if u go 50% afk, but choose a world carefully
    5- idk
    6- with no lags, a nice desktop
    7- u dont need quests
    8- is up to you

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    8 - I suggest hunting dworcs , you will make a massive ammount of money if dworc voodoo dolls stands for a high price on your world...for example on my server i can sell each doll for between 60-85k and you usually loot 1-2 per stamina+ other shits. You can start hunting them at a low lvl (like 25+). 60+ i suggest barbs big camp , a lot of money made due to red poc price (10-20k depending on server), 100+ hidden bugs , then you'll see urself