iBot User
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Help - depositter

I´d like help with an action that was easy and very common on neobot days. I´d like to have a depositter which the backpacks were placed onde inside the other and not this way of one backpack with 20 side by side. That way i say, we could put like 100 backpacks and let it hunt undefinitly. I say that, because there are places i hunt i get much loot and fullfill 20 bps very easilly, so i stop tolling and lose money very often.

As i am talking about it, u guys could help me with other problem if u can solve the one up. See, imagine i have one bp for looting at my char and this bp have another one inside, cause i got to much loot, as we do with gold. When deposit, how would i do - in the scheme i prenset at the top, one bp inside other - to deposit the loot from the two backpacks? Cause if i use tehe function "opennextbp no" probably, at sometime, i will stop depositting items. In the other hand, if i don´t stop the opennextbp action, only the second bp looting will be depositted.

I know i could "easilly" solve that by sharing loots into different backpacks, but i am curious, as i am an acntion student!

Thx for the help,

Srry my bad english!

Ranes~

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    resizewindows()
    wait(500)
    say("hi")
    wait(3000)
    npcsay("deposit all")
    wait(300)
    npcsay("yes")
    wait(300)
    closewindows()
    wait(500, 1000)
    openitem(MainBP, 'back')
    wait(500, 1000)
    resizewindows()
    wait(500, 1000)
    openitem(GoldBP, MainBP, true)
    wait(500, 1000)
    resizewindows()

On the setup:
    MainBP = "Your Backpack"
    GoldBP = "Your Backpack"

[if u dont like setup just put the name on the script...]

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey,I'm new to the Ibot, i have the same question. I'm using port hope swamp trolls by Acid Alchamy and it stucks after fullfilling first backpack in depot (In setup is written: DepoBP = 'Blue Backpack' -- bps for pouches for depositing (20 next to each other in depot chest) so i understand that i have to put one back in another and the next in the previous one and so on. The acion looks like:

reachgrounditem("depot")
    wait (1000)
    openitem("depot")
    wait(700,900)
    openitem(3502, "locker")
    wait(700,900)
    depotdeposit(DepoBP,"Medicine pouch", "Swamp grass", "Troll Green")
    wait(700,900)

But as i said it was putting the loot in first backpack, I left it and in the morning i noticed that it has stopped and didn't open blue backpack to put loot in the next one. Do i understand the setup correctly? And if so, is the action good written?