Thread: I dont understand the task-point system ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont understand the task-point system ?

How does the task system work? I currently have 22 task points on my level 170~ MS... what am I supposed to do to reach 130+ task points so I can begin the Demon Task? Can I do several Hydra task for example? until I reach 130 points? and what's up with those "Boss points", How do I get them, and what are they needed for ?

Would be great if someone could do a quick summary of task points, (Killing in the name of...)

Regardingz
    Kapten.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    maximum task points are 100, not 130. you have to get 100 task points in order to pick 6666 demons task. after you complete the demon task, you will be able to start demon task. you can take hydra task but you cant do it for ever. you can a task maximum 3 times. it means you can take 3x task of hydra. then you have to pick another one till get 100 points. after getting 100 points, you can pick everytask you want (130+ level tasks). and boss points; after you get 100 task points, every finished task gives you 1 boss point that you can use it to kill ANY boss of killing in the name of... quest. you can kill even snapper with it(dont think so if you want :P )(an example: after getting 100 task points, if you pick hydra task and complete it, you will get 1 boss point. then you can kill draken boss with it.)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by herbis View Post
    maximum task points are 100, not 130. you have to get 100 task points in order to pick 6666 demons task. after you complete the demon task, you will be able to start demon task. you can take hydra task but you cant do it for ever. you can a task maximum 3 times. it means you can take 3x task of hydra. then you have to pick another one till get 100 points. after getting 100 points, you can pick everytask you want (130+ level tasks). and boss points; after you get 100 task points, every finished task gives you 1 boss point that you can use it to kill ANY boss of killing in the name of... quest. you can kill even snapper with it(dont think so if you want :P )(an example: after getting 100 task points, if you pick hydra task and complete it, you will get 1 boss point. then you can kill draken boss with it.)
    you're wrong . on lvl 130+ you can do hydra task if u want 10 times. this system when u can do task maximum 3 times its from lvl 8-129 because on this lvl its easy to make 100 points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    ahhh so you guys mean, I can do Hydra tasks from 22-100 points? (that's like 30 times) so I can do a hydra task 30 times now when im like, level 170??=)

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapten View Post
    ahhh so you guys mean, I can do Hydra tasks from 22-100 points? (that's like 30 times) so I can do a hydra task 30 times now when im like, level 170??=)
    Yes you can.

Rep + if you like my project or if I helped you.
    The best scripters and great customers service
    Social-Scripts