Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

problem with Isnotlocated()

Wrong topic! It's supposed to be Islocated() I think??? :s
    let's say im supposed to run in a cave until I have 200 cap, when im reaching 200 cap, and im tryin' to go back to depot and deposit and refill and such, I have to pass trough ALOT of things like, rope me up, machete, open 4 doors, use a mechanism, then use an switch, then go trough a 1 sqm bridge.. THEN i reach depot, in ALL those possible things I can get trapped easy, let's say, there's standing an NPC in the 1 sqm bridge, there's a player standing in the door, or at the rope hole (exani tera hole)... then I dont want my bot to just get stuck there until I come back to screen, I want the bot to THE time he get a problem / a trap, he try over and over until he finally suceed to go trough the possible "trap" , for example the door, that he stand in front of the door and go trough it when the player inside it move...

I don't know where to put the Isnotlocated() and what they are used for really, could someone hand me a quick tutorial? would be grateful!
    Last edited by Kapten; 01-14-2013 at 09:47 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    mine is basic but as far as i know what your looking for as a tutorial. http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...ht-afk-scripts
    but for
    if not islocation(4) then
    gotolabel("DOOR")
    return
    end
    example of being to close a door way sights 5 square meters away 4 points away from door. would cause this to fault. but what your looking for is that and you can use it for most things and sometimes youll need a action like
    if islocation(4) then
    gotolabel("boat")
    return
    end
    for if you reach a place which after traveling or by accident can reach then go to that label or just ignore it.
    http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...2925#post42925 for basic setup for knight

If i helped or you liked my scripts rep + me

trusted free scripts by pink_panther and 3173654 and acid alchamy and marlhex and spens13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    well, im not 100% sure of that stuff, Blakw sent ma this "action" I should use everytime, Except that I change the name of the label on the waypoint, that seems kinda "simple" / basic as well... but Im not sure, would be great if u could do like a screenshot of ur waypoint and explain some of the actions (you can send it by PM)