iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A few questions..

Trying to learn how to script with ibot, just running into a few problems/confusing things im looking to clarify on. Im starting out with a rook script to get the hang of it since i dont like any of the ones here, i figured id make one for everybody. Eventually. Anyways, If someone could explain to me why i my guy wont go up and down steps, I made a stand point on the steps one floor down and on the next floor. Also how do labels work? Im looking to have my guy cycle through certain waypoints, till he reaches his cap, but after he does he swipe through, he goes through and starts doing my action script from the first island where you say Hi Skip tutorial Yes, is there anyway to stop him from ever doing that again?

Alot to ask I know.. any help greatly appreciated. Anyone who knows there way around im looking to hire someone just to teach me a few things and answer questions here or there. Verified paypal or MB. Thanks.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Ok, here we go.

Worth reading, or refering back to:
    List of functions and descriptions: http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...-and-Functions
    Familiarise yourself with Ibot: http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/showt...rted-with-iBot

If you want to go up a ladder/stairs ect, i recommend putting an node near the stairs, then a stand on the stairs, make sure you use the waypoints snap-in and select north/east/ect so the wpt is on top of the stairs exactly.

If you want to create a loop, make a list of wpts in a loop, labal the first one LoopStart or somthing, then at the end of the loop have an action that says: gotolabel("LoopStart")

You can also add conditions here like, if itemcount("mana potion") < 100 then gotolabel("LeaveHunt") else gotolabel("StartHunt") end

If you want to speak in the correct place, put a stand near the npc, then an action on the same coordinate, and have your speak action wrapped in a location check function..

Eg:

If islocation(3) then
    npcsay("hi")
    wait(500)
    npcsay("skip tutorial")
    wait(500)
    npcsay("yes")
    wait(500)
    end

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks that helped out alot! only one minor question which i couldnt come across anywhere else, is there a way to add a waypoint inbetween another one, like say if im done with a bunch and i just wanted to add some actions in between or something or do you have to do it as you go

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    yes, click states and open the way points snap in as i mentioned, then expand your current way points and highlight the wpt you want to start adding wpts under.

iBot User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Awesome thanks +Repd btw