Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tutorial for beginners

Hello,

Listen all I'l try to keep this thread a live long as possible. Why? Well thing is I'm new here and when I downloaded bot, got key etc.. was stupid for his use.
    I lost 3-4 day's to learn how, what, where and many other things... so I will wrote what you need to know, I mean what I learn from all of this.

1)Download bot ->order key via card or buy it in game whatever, wait 48h or just try to log in your bot via your e-mail and pass maybe they send u key before 48h have pass. If not msg some of helpers or random players for help or post thread.

2)Download netframe work 4 and instal it-bot wont work if u dont instal this. Here is the link for download http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=17851

3)If you want to bot work you need to turn ON tibia classic controls, and to delete all marks from your mini map in order to get script working.

4)You can download free scripts or you can buy them from resellers via rl money or in game money-how u deal with them.

5)How to load script?Before all log on tibia. First get script in her folder-scripts, then launch bot like administrator log in and wait till he recognize your char name. After that go start-> settings-> file-> load -> find bot location-scripts pick up script u want then open. Now your script is loaded and rdy to be used.

6)Now when u loaded script go to actions to set up backpacks in order. There you have main, basic, loot, gold etc everything is clear.Here you can set up backpacks how you want but take care what you do. exp. MAIN - YELLOW-this is bp u got on your self. Inside him you can have basic bp- this means that in this bp you put loot bp and gold bp and other items that script need's. Basic bp wont be in all scripts but its good to know. If u dont have basic bp in your script if u got only main, loot and gold, then follow action how to set up. So you have yellow like main, inside you have golden for gold-you can put 10 bp's inside each in other bp, and red for loot+soft rope machete shovel, this mean if script need this to have to work Here you have things for pots set as many u like cap etc. DO NOT MISS ANY ITEM-or script wont work

7)Now when all is rdy go extras mark all boxes and minimize bot-X . Now first time watch what hes doing and to be sure dont follow from side. enjoj

Well I hope I helped on some way- sry for sc in writing but im in hurry xD
    I hope ppl will support this
    Last edited by avakakadara; 02-05-2013 at 12:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It was a decent guide, but tip number 6 wasn't written very well...
    You could improve it with screenshots maybe?

Also please, try to avoid "rdy" instead of "ready", "u" instead of "you". It can be hard to read all these abridgements!

Keep it up!