Thread: Still no days, still NO answer from billing support. Whats going on???

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still no days, still NO answer from billing support. Whats going on???

I have purchased 30 days of tibiaibot, the service has been paid and it's been charged on my bank account. But still no days...

When trying to log on, onto the bot. It says "Sorry, but you don't have days. Purchase a license time."

I have taken the nessesary steps thrue out the buying order.

I registred at tibiaibot.com, then I registred at the forums, then I bought 30 days with my VISA card.

I have contacted the support, and addressed the issue. But I have yet to recived a reply.

My question now is: What is going on?!?

For the record: When I start tibiaibot, I right click the launcher, and start it as administrator.
    And im running Windows 7 x64.

I have also read other similar forum posts, to see if I could get any clearity about the issue, before posting here. And according to other people advices and tips, I have done them all, listed in other forum posts.

All my friends had their bots up and running just a few minutes after their purchase, so it seems valid...but I have to say...I'm starting to thing otherwise...

Please...give me some reply on what is going on.

I want the bot. I payed for the bot...I simply want to use the bot.

Best Regards//
    Gibbs.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Certainly, this is strange. You have probably seen me thread and this is bugging me aswell. I read that you used VISA to pay, so did I. Maybe there is a problem with that specifik payment method, how did your friends pay for the bot?

Also, all the moderators are telling us to mail billing@tibiaibot.com but if there are no response, where do we turn. Somebody seriously need to work this out. I feel scammed.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Oh look, its this thread again.