Thread: Suggestions where to bot 10x lvl 8 knight to 100 in free accounts area!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Suggestions where to bot 10x lvl 8 knight to 100 in free accounts area!

I would like to try to bot up 10x knights to lvl 100 in only free accounts area to see how much profit I can gain!

First of all I have sell my 5 main accounts because as long as I have those I wont be able to accomplish this task, but thats not important!

Anyways I'm curious how much profit you guys think I will make when my journey is completed so feel free to guess!

I need suggestions where to go from lvl 8-100, I will have 5 accounts running all the time.

And if you got any script from the "free script section" you know if working perfectly fine and is working 100% afk, in any free account area you are welcome to share the link to the script so I can download it and use it later on!

I will take screen shots at lvling, loot etc etc and when I feel like I have enough screen shots I'll start a project on Ibots "screen-shot forum" so you can follow my journey!

Over and out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Oh ye, All knights will start with a proper sword for lvl 20 and a knight-set + dragon shield, until lvl 20 I will run around with a plate-set.

Also I wont be skilling any of the character since I can't camp the traning dummy with free account :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    8-15 trolls ab/venore
    15+ till 30? rotworms
    30+ till 60 dc/elvenbane/cyclops?/dwarfs?
    60+ till 100 coryms/dwarf guards/dragons