Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Loot Time ( EASY QUESTION! )

I searched around and couldn't seem to find it, I then asked in the chatbox and nobody could help me.

I feel like the original looting time is pretty ridiculous and I don't think many people can loot gp that fast, is there anyway I can slow it down? to make it look more realistic?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Why would you want to slow it down?

I'm pretty sure you can't get banned for looting quickly, lol.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    You could try changing the value for LootingOpenBodyTime

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Open Body time is the open body time.. I mean the physical dragging of gold or items to the desired backpack.

And mr pink panther, you're telling me you honestly think they don't measure the looting speed when looking for botters?

For example, I'm hunting cyclops for two hours. During those two hours I loot the gold/cyclops toes at exactly .8 seconds ( Or however fast the bot is set to loot* at, which is quite fast ).. for two hours straight. You really don't think they measure that? Not to mention that the bot doesn't mess up ( dragging gold/items to a different backpack then intended) while the human hand does quite frequently..

Just something to think about.
    Last edited by Sauced; 02-11-2013 at 05:41 PM. Reason: typo

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced View Post
    Open Body time is the open body time.. I mean the physical dragging of gold or items to the desired backpack.

And mr pink panther, you're telling me you honestly think they don't measure the looting speed when looking for botters?

For example, I'm hunting cyclops for two hours. During those two hours I loot the gold/cyclops toes at exactly .8 seconds ( Or however fast the bot is set to loot* at, which is quite fast ).. for two hours straight. You really don't think they measure that? Not to mention that the bot doesn't mess up ( dragging gold/items to a different backpack then intended) while the human hand does quite frequently..

The looting times are randomized by the bot. They will not be each .8 seconds or anything like that, though they are reasonable for anyone with a quick mouse hand.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)

That is exactly what im saying, because if they did, tonnnnnes more botters, and even legit players, would get banned.

Also, it would require far to many resources to log every single characters actions.

Idunno about you, but my micro is pretty fast/accurate, and im sure other peoples are even better.

To sum up, who cares about loot speed.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    If you say so. I'm just saying the first people who got banned in the first wave of 600 ( which I was actually part of ) didn't think that attaching to the client did anything lol

Now look at it!
    Last edited by Sauced; 02-13-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)
    I have no problems with quick loot moving, for me its quite normal looting time.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    ah okay. when i have no lag it's abnormally fast and always pretty consistently the same looting time. or looks so. Lol. just trying to put it out there

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If you say so. I'm just saying the first people who got banned in the first wave of 600 ( which I was actually part of ) didn't think that attaching to the client did anything lol

Now look at it!
    Attaching to the client isn't really the problem, the problem is a lack of randomness in scripts. Older bots (Elfbot, TibiaBot NG, TibiaAuto, BlackD Proxy) used to call functions from Tibia internally by editing memory, with the exception of BlackD, as it's a proxy. XB still does. The only reason it is any less safe is because these bots were badly built. They were designed to work quickly and perfectly, all the time, every time. The problem there being that humans are very obviously not quick nor perfect, so they were easily distinguishable from bots, thus the ban waves started. Attaching to the client still does nothing, relatively speaking. If you look in OllyDBG or something at Tibia while it's running, you'll see a load of DLLs are loaded into it. This is where you would "inject" your code, and it would appear as one of these dlls. The problem is, any good AV software will also do this, as will any virus itself, plus any spyware / adware / anti spyware / anti adware software you may find. All that on top of things like ProcMon, MemViewer, and other microsoft debugging utilities.