Normal User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Respawn Rate Adjustment

For quite some time, we have received feedback and proposals from players suggesting to increase the respawn rate of monsters in Tibia, especially for game worlds with a lower population.

As a consequence, we have decided to increase the respawn rate if less than 500 players are online on a game world from the server save on Friday, February 15, on.
    The adjusted respawn rate will be considerably higher than before but still not as high as the maximum respawn rate if 800 or more players are online. The maximum respawn rate will remain unchanged for now.

Please note that an increased respawn rate may result in more dangerous and challenging hunts. Therefore, we recommend you to stock up on your resources before your next hunting session, and to proceed with care!

Have fun!
    Your Community Managers

Doesn't matter what people say, CIP love us (botters)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It will be nice but dangerous for low lvl botters that used good spawns, for example I was botting on 130 lvl poi dls on my ed, on low populated server I meet only 2-3 dls at these same time. Now that 130 druid will meet full spawn often. Except this, I think it's really good idea We can enjoy better exp per hour! YAY!

iBot User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I luvd this shit. 630k/h using sd's and gran hur lvl 198 @ fl hydras with 106 players online. Fullspawn allthetime \o/

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I love this too, of 100k/h-120k/h to 160k/h-180k/h hahahahahahaha
    And the same fucking profit, now the different is u never stop killing monster's while u walk