Thread: Problem with BP opener...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Problem with BP opener...

Since when I started botting with iBot I've got 1 problem, When I have minimized tibias, characters get stucks during opening bps, I mean that iBot try open all bps but he can't do that, only if I maximized client then it work...
    What shall I do with this issue, because it makes me angry every time when iBot use alarm with standtime...
    Last edited by Fragnatic; 02-15-2013 at 10:58 AM.
    For any grammar or word mistakes, I'd say sorry... I still practise my English as possible as I can.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Can you post the action you're using?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    345 Post(s)
    Known problem, only way to fix it is by using a action that reopen backpacks everytime they close.

------------------------------------Latest Releases:------------------------------------
    Vocations:
    Darashia Lions Rock
    Oramond Seacrest Serpents X1

For a better iBot!

(◣_◢)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    So what? Shall add something to action? Because I've got some ur wpts and some of rest profesional scripters and there's problem.. ;/
    For any grammar or word mistakes, I'd say sorry... I still practise my English as possible as I can.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The simple solution is not to minimize Tibia. It's a bad idea anyway, it won't consume any more resources being in the background than it will minimized, so just don't minimize it! If it's such a problem you could probably add an action waypoint to check if your bps are closed and open them, but it wouldn't work well with depositor scripts...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJosh View Post
    The simple solution is not to minimize Tibia. It's a bad idea anyway, it won't consume any more resources being in the background than it will minimized, so just don't minimize it! If it's such a problem you could probably add an action waypoint to check if your bps are closed and open them, but it wouldn't work well with depositor scripts...
    1. How can I use PC with 10 clients of tibia without minimize?? It gets high % of CPU
    2. Yes, with this script could be nice but as u wrote... depoziter can stuck ;/
    Last edited by Fragnatic; 02-17-2013 at 05:26 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fragnatic View Post
    1. How can I use PC with 10 clients of tibia without minimize?? It gets high % of CPU
    2. Yes, with this script could be nice but as u wrote... depoziter can stuck ;/
    When you put something in the background of an operating system it is essentially like its minimized, your FPS will go down on the backgrounded tibia clients. and your foreground client will have the most FPS.