Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Backpack Question

Well, I'm not 100% if this would be correct section, but...
    I'm botting something that loots jewelled backpack. Along with this, I am also using jewlled backpack as my loot backpack. So what ends up happening is that if I loot a jewelled backpack, and loot bp fills up, it will open that one looted, instead of one all the way at end that i put on purpose for more loot. (hopefully I didnt make this sound too confusing)
    Essentially, what I'm wondering is that... is there a way, a setting, something? where for opennextbp it will open the bp at the end of bp instead of a bp in middle?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    128 Post(s)
    the best way is to change destination of jewelled backpack to, for example potion bp, but u must deposit it manually

@edit, also change that loot backpack to another colour
    Last edited by RafiXWPT; 02-20-2013 at 06:18 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    On scripts that I have monsters that drop jewelled backpack, I usually write in the setup not to use jewelled backpack. This is one of the reasons

1.Just change your lootbp color name
    2.Make the looted jewelled backpack in the main bp

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    178 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by doomstriker View Post
    Well, I'm not 100% if this would be correct section, but...
    I'm botting something that loots jewelled backpack. Along with this, I am also using jewlled backpack as my loot backpack. So what ends up happening is that if I loot a jewelled backpack, and loot bp fills up, it will open that one looted, instead of one all the way at end that i put on purpose for more loot. (hopefully I didnt make this sound too confusing)
    Essentially, what I'm wondering is that... is there a way, a setting, something? where for opennextbp it will open the bp at the end of bp instead of a bp in middle?
    For my scripts this probably wouldnt be a problem, because it supports multi/chained loot backpack depositing.

Otherwsie, id do what Bug said

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the responses guys. With your feedback and suggestions I figured it out. For reference if anyone else runs into this what I did was....
    Jewelled backpack is getting looted into supply backpack.. (as i hunt supplies empty so will always have space for more bps)
    For depositing loot / jewelled backpacks, bot closes all bps except for supply bp (which has the looted jewelled bps) and will deposit those. This way it wont deposit my main loot bp.
    Working good so far

Once again, thanks guys xD