Thread: DarkstaR's vlog - Concerning Recent Random Bans

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

DarkstaR's vlog - Concerning Recent Random Bans

Hello my name is David, I am an user of all 3 current bots and I have been reading all 3 forums concerning the banwaves. I have to say I like how iBot and Xeno talk openly about the case, unlike RBP, where mods feed you bullshit concerning the case as a lame attempt to get more users. Do not fall for that. If anything, after checking the structure of all 3 bots, I can tell you their bot is a blatant copy of Tibia API with little to no change, with the most basic code you could find in a bot.

Anyways, I am not here to make propaganda about the competition, just want to share information with this community. I would like to show you this video made by DarkstaR, and if you don't know anything about software engineering or the recent bans, you should take a look at it, it is very informational.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    "Originally Posted by Y2Quake

I don't agree with Nick's theory in his Vlog neither, they changed something big for sure"

Darkstars reply-
    Sucks to say, but it looks like this is right. Up until the day after I made that video, the evidence showed that the theory was correct. However, if you noticed, they had two long server saves right after I posted that video, and one of the main supporting factors to my theory was that they haven't had time to implement something new. It looks like, after I posted the video, they very well did implement something.

We need to sit tight and be cautious. I still believe it can't go on forever.

Q:So basically it's better to not bot at the moment (at least on main characters) ? :/
    Darkstars Reply->

"I would take a safe route if you must bot.

1. Not afk
    2. Manually handle deposits and restocks
    3. Don't stay at the same place too long

Maybe go far enough to be "semi-botting." I do this sometimes on my MS at the new Edron demon lair. I have Targeting set up to run from demons while shootint sd's, and I have healing set up. Once a demon dies, I manually loot it, stake it, and walk to the next part of the spawn. When mana hits 2k, I drink to full, and I managed soft boots / life rings / etc manually. It gives me time to browse reddit or watch videos while still knowing what's going on with my character and playing somewhat naturally."

Honestly no one really knows whats going on, he sounded convicing at the time but as the week went on questions started to pop up..

1. Is it just Cms/Cip soft members checking reported botters?
    2. Did they actually Implement something?

No one really knows i my self think its both..

Thanks for sharing for those who have no yet seen his video.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I like the way Nick is always realistic when it comes to stuff like this. I believe we just gotta go back to being cautious the same way we used to be when GMs were still active. We got used to being 100% AFK at all times I guess. Anyone who thinks a certain bot is 100% undetectable is very naive, do not believe this. EVERY bot is detectable.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    stupid kids..... thats all about that bullshit and bullshit ; D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jurekson View Post
    stupid kids..... thats all about that bullshit and bullshit ; D
    huh? what's that even mean

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by English Muffin View Post
    I like the way Nick is always realistic when it comes to stuff like this. I believe we just gotta go back to being cautious the same way we used to be when GMs were still active. We got used to being 100% AFK at all times I guess. Anyone who thinks a certain bot is 100% undetectable is very naive, do not believe this. EVERY bot is detectable.
    Exactly, i love the way that Nick uses to interact with people.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Just as I always said, nothing is 100% of something, not even condoms.

NÃO RESPONDO DUVIDAS POR PM
    Brasil, aqui você é o palhaço.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If the same amount of people get detected each wave more or less and the same amount get deleted each wave how is there still the same amount of players always online.. Your saying within the 2months+- between each bann wave there are around 6000+- accounts made

I know what I'm trying to say but I duno if t makes sence my bad xD