Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Friend Healer - telltale-ish

So, the Ibot friend healer spams the spell really fast until its cast (as if I were pressing the hotkey multiple times really fast), on a pinch, where spamming sio is a must this is ok.
    But even a single sio is need rarely the puffs happen. I might be getting paranoid but isnt it a telltale sign of ibot usage?

Any ways to avoid this?
    Last edited by 99LuftB; 02-27-2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: typo in title

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You can change the spam rate of the sio from 200-400 to something like 800-1000. The numbers are in milliseconds, so 1000 = 1 second. You can adjust the spam rate until you are comfortable with it. Personally, I leave it at 200-400 and have about 10 friendhealers open. My team sucks, so I end up solo sioing for a lot of services and warzones. I don't bother really worrying about the puff rate because I haven't been banned in a year now. Up to you though. Let me know if that helps.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by push22 View Post
    You can change the spam rate of the sio from 200-400 to something like 800-1000. The numbers are in milliseconds, so 1000 = 1 second. You can adjust the spam rate until you are comfortable with it. Personally, I leave it at 200-400 and have about 10 friendhealers open. My team sucks, so I end up solo sioing for a lot of services and warzones. I don't bother really worrying about the puff rate because I haven't been banned in a year now. Up to you though. Let me know if that helps.
    It does. But 1 question: If I set the spam rate to 800,1000 like you said, would it afect the 'reaction time' of the spell casting? As in make it take longer to cast when the friend hp range is low enough to trigger a sio?

/Edit

While at it do you know why my heal friend function is messed up lately? It used to work fine but now it 'types' the spell to cast it, instead of casting it instantly via hotkey or however the bot works... Its kinda weird and my setting are exacly the same as when it was working correctly
    Last edited by 99LuftB; 02-27-2013 at 06:15 AM.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    maybe someone knows how it works "Autosiovip"?;p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 99LuftB View Post
    It does. But 1 question: If I set the spam rate to 800,1000 like you said, would it afect the 'reaction time' of the spell casting? As in make it take longer to cast when the friend hp range is low enough to trigger a sio?

/Edit

While at it do you know why my heal friend function is messed up lately? It used to work fine but now it 'types' the spell to cast it, instead of casting it instantly via hotkey or however the bot works... Its kinda weird and my setting are exacly the same as when it was working correctly
    Yes, the reaction time will be affected since the spam rate is linked to it. But that's the only way I can think of avoiding the puffing problem that you want addressed. Like I said, you can test the reaction time yourself and see which works best for you.

As for the healing function, it automatically scans your hotkeys to see if you have a sio hotkey for the specific person you want to heal for. If it can't find it, it will try to type out instead. You must not have a sio hotkey for the person you want to sio.

As for me, during war I usually have a whole set-up for sioing all the knights in my guild. Thus, I have a set of hotkeys with all the different knights' names.

Just as a general tip, I like to test the sio on the knight I want healed (to test and make sure the hotkey is set up right and it doesn't try to type it out) before start our hunt. It's a good idea to do this to avoid unnecessary and stupid deaths.

Hope that helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon1234 View Post
    maybe someone knows how it works "Autosiovip"?;p
    I tried preliminary testing with it with actions, but I didn't really like it. One of my old suggestions I made for the bot was to add an option to allow making a sio list so we don't have to make an individual set-up for each person we wanted to sio. Thus, you could still add enemies to your VIP and not worry about accidentally healing them via autosiovip. Hopefully it gets implemented eventually.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by push22 View Post
    As for the healing function, it automatically scans your hotkeys to see if you have a sio hotkey for the specific person you want to heal for. If it can't find it, it will try to type out instead. You must not have a sio hotkey for the person you want to sio.
    Weird thing is. I had a hotkey for it. Lets say I was healing John Doe. My F1 hotkey was #s exura sio "john doe
    Lowercase/uppercase case must be matching in the hotkey and friendname on the settings? Because thats the only thing Im not sure I had perfectly matching.

on a side note: Does it work even if used with Shit/Ctrl+Fx hotkeys?

And your help is greatly appreciated man. Will definitely +rep you.

And well. The bot needs updating now.. so hopefully I wont have problems when it comes out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Weird thing is. I had a hotkey for it. Lets say I was healing John Doe. My F1 hotkey was #s exura sio "john doe
    Lowercase/uppercase case must be matching in the hotkey and friendname on the settings? Because thats the only thing Im not sure I had perfectly matching.

on a side note: Does it work even if used with Shit/Ctrl+Fx hotkeys?

And your help is greatly appreciated man. Will definitely +rep you.

And well. The bot needs updating now.. so hopefully I wont have problems when it comes out.
    '

What do you mean by #s? The case of the letters shouldnt matter (for the bot and for the hotkeys). If you want, you can try to send me a screenshot of your setup and your hotkey via pvt.

As for the shift and control hotkeys, they work. I use all 36 hotkeys because I have sio's on many many knights lol. The only problem you might run into with using shifts and controls is trying to move and using hotkeys. It only happens rarely, and I've gotten kind of used to it. For example, if it's trying to use a ctrl hotkey while you're trying to move with arrow keys, it might turn towards that direction (as if you were holding ctrl) rather than actually move. Again, since my spamrate is high, it's usually not a problem and people usually don't die. With that in mind, I would suggest using all your normal f1-f12 hotkeys first, then use your shifts, then use your ctrls last.

Yes there will be an update to the bot coming up, but I've been using sio with version 2.0.0 and have had no problem. Maybe sending me screenshots might help figure out what your problem is.

Hope that helps. I appreciate the rep.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I use the #s (say command) on the hotkeys so private chats/npc chat doesnt get spammed with spells I cast.

Here are the settings and hotkey config:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	htk.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	13958 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sett.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	13959

/Edit
    A dude on portuguese forums suggested simply changing the hotkey, Like from F1 to F2. Do you think this might help? I ask because I cant test it right now (update..)
    Last edited by 99LuftB; 02-27-2013 at 02:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I use the #s (say command) on the hotkeys so private chats/npc chat doesnt get spammed with spells I cast.

Here are the settings and hotkey config:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	htk.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	83.8 KB 
ID:	13958 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sett.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	79.3 KB 
ID:	13959

/Edit
    A dude on portuguese forums suggested simply changing the hotkey, Like from F1 to F2. Do you think this might help? I ask because I cant test it right now (update..)
    Haha I've been playing Tibia since 2003 I can't believe this is the first time I learned about the #s. You could try switching hotkeys, or try to test it without the #s. I don't use the #s, but I have a friend who says he doesn't have problems when he uses it himself.

As for your setup, it looks fine to me. Try using 5-100% for mana (this is what I use for my set-up) and try capitalizing your name for your friend. See if these changes make it work. Like I've mentioned before, my sio has been working fine even with the new versions.