Download link: iBot v2.0.1 - 3801 KB [Tibia 9.82]
Run program as admin if Win7.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed.
Active iBot license.
We don't know how Cip's anti-bot tool works, however we have been adding new features to improve the safety of our software.
Added 9.82 compatibility.
- Randomizing action for Stand/Walk/Node added to the Extras\Waypoint screen.
- Pathfindings Updated.
- Added new randomizing system for Stand/Walk/Node with 0-3 sqms radius options.
- New improvement for protection: Ctrl and Shift control.
- New improvement for protection: Any mouse click now works with a completely random point.
- Improved some Tibia memory reading functions.
*Explaining Stand/Walk/Node - Random system.
iBot has now new functions that will prevent the character from always walking on the same SQMs.
Example: X = 33005 / Y = 32005 / Z = 7
- Option '0' - It's the same set SQM. The bot will always go to this SQM. Ideal for stairs/ramps.
- Option '1' - iBot will choose a random point up to 1 radius of the defined point, meaning your random point can be X = 33004 / Y = 32006 / Z = 7.
- Option '2' - iBot will choose a random point up to 2 radius of the defined point, meaning your random point can be X = 33005 / Y = 32007 / Z = 7.
- Option '3' - iBot will choose a random point up to 3 radius of the defined point, meaning your random point can be X = 33003 / Y = 32008 / Z = 7.
There we more features I plan to implement as this version wasn't meant to be released today. I will implement my other ideas and release them as we go.