Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not being able to purchase bot because of location

Hi, Recently i moved to iraq, i used to live in sweden, now when im here and using my swedish visa card i cannot purchase ibot because i get a strange message saying this "Dear User,
    Unfortunately based on your country of origin, Plimus is not allowed to continue this process.
    The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals. OFAC maintains sanction programs with respect to several countries and to varying degrees. Plimus is obliged to follow US regulations and is therefore not permitted to conduct business with citizens and corporations based in the most stringent sanctioned countries on the OFAC list."

I have a working swedish credit card that i use to buy premium for my account but on tibiaibot.com im not able to continue my purchase because of my location.

My question is if there is any way for me to purchase bot with my card?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    b u m p .

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well assuming you're not lying about the card, you can use a HTTP Proxy, but i still think the best way for you is buy from iBot resellers.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    im being completely honest about the card, the message i get is not because of the invalidity of the card its because of my location i cannot proceed to the area where i have to enter my card numbers etc.
    And what do you mean by internet proxy and where can i see official resellers?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, these one are official resellers: http://www.tibiaibot.com/forum/forum...rted-Resellers, about HTTP Proxy you should use to change your location IP, like use a Sweden Proxy.