Thread: TibiaIBOT stops working, all of the sudden?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TibiaIBOT stops working, all of the sudden?

Hi guys!

So here's the story..

I was botting the other day with my knight for like 2-3 hours, works perfectly. It heals, it refills and script doing great, then all of the sudden my knight dies.. i dont know why, cant see any SS had no script and all my materials (pots,GHP etc.) was full. So it wasnt that, my tibiaibot was still on and healing was "enabled". So i thought maybe just a DC or smthing, then today it happend again. I botted for 5+ hours no problem, then i go to bed for 1 hour and my knight dies again... it stopped healing and cavebotting although it was ENABLED on both.. why?

I have read alot of posts on forum and someone said smthing about minimized window/maximized but dont really understand? so does anyone know or can explain what to do? Because its like when i turn away he dies.. i mean the BOT is ON and everything is ENABLED but still it just stops.. :S

thx!

edit: i just checked my debug it says:

22:49 : Game:ItemList:FindItemByName - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at ohM=.chw=.eBw=(String eRw=)

22:49 : LUAoAction:Cavebot: - LuaInterface.LuaScriptException: [string "chunk"]:3: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'Buy_ExtraHealth' (a nil value)

22:50 : Game:ItemList:FindItemByName - System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at ohM=.chw=.eBw=(String eRw=)

22:50 : LUAoAction:Cavebot: - LuaInterface.LuaScriptException: [string "chunk"]:1: attempt to compare number with nil

can this be some problem, i dont really understand what it means?
    Last edited by Leux10; 03-10-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    Try sometime to watch it and see if you spot the problem, sometimes you die because u get crownded with monsters.

NÃO RESPONDO DUVIDAS POR PM
    Brasil, aqui você é o palhaço.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    welll i watched for 3 hours, nothing.. But the funny thing is i used Multi Client and played on one 88 Ek and one 35 ED and the EK died about 06.30 and the druid 04.50 even though both had full supplies! and both had been botting for over 2-3h minimum without a problem then all sudden, baam - not working..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leux10 View Post
    welll i watched for 3 hours, nothing.. But the funny thing is i used Multi Client and played on one 88 Ek and one 35 ED and the EK died about 06.30 and the druid 04.50 even though both had full supplies! and both had been botting for over 2-3h minimum without a problem then all sudden, baam - not working..
    could be a net problem?
    if not try redownloading the bot and .net framework

Script Voc Video Of Script 100% AFK
    [300+]Zao Walls Main Floor And Floor Up Ava SD and Spell Version ED|MS Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [200+]Deeplings Stage 1 West Side ED|MS|RP|EK Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    [150+]Yalahar Bog Raiders Optional Nightmare And Destroyer Elite Knight Video On TibiaCast/YouTube
    •Noxuos Scripts Screen Shot Project Click Here! •Sell 340 RP Open-PVP: Transferable: Pm With Offers Noxuos Scripts Character Shop Click Here

•New Poll Which voc do you want to see more scripts of? Check out my thread to vote •Sell 264 ED PvP: Transferable: 80 voucher days! •Accepting Tibia Cash On All New Scripts

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    could be, thought so too. But how come i didnt get DC cuz while the Druid was botting and died 04:50 how could the knight continue bot until 06.30 then die? I mean i dont have relogger if i get kicked or anything.. its strange i know..

but thx for the fast replies, i just hope i can find the problem before i die again! ;D