Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Raptorz 483 ED SCAM - proofs included. ;-)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Raptorz 483 ED SCAM - proofs included. ;-)

Hi Everyone!
    If you decide to read this please read everything carefully cause there is alot of text and reading only part wont explain the thing exactly.

Today i wanted to explain ya all how i got scammed by fu**ing piece of shit Raptorz
    and give the proofs . At first i wanted to say is shame on you travis , already told you this like a thousand of times that you're disgusting person and i wish you all the worse : )

So I msged travis about the ms he had ( tibia name - Peaceful Warrior )
    I asked him if he would like to sell his char or maybe exchange it in for some of my chars
    cause i was heavily interested in ms with feru hat which has good m-lvl . We talked both for a long time and decided some deal to happen. The thing was:
    Exchanging Peaceful Warrior (396 ms with feru hat ) for Deska Ratunkowa Nemoriel ( current name Krzysieks - 483 ed )

We both sorted out the deal . The thing was:
    Exchanging mine 483 ED vs his 400 MS . We decided to start changing info , transfer both chars ( i transferred 483 ed from magera -> refugia , he transfered 400 ms from magera -> refugia ) and the next day we planned to gave each other acc data. Like week before the reg info would change, we decided that we will both order conf-keys to our chars and we wont use them but when we both would accept the acc data change then we would handle conf-keys to each other. We both decided that this is a pretty good way of doing this trade because if one of us would try to scamm then the other person can just rook the char so the other person wouldnt gain nothing just have his acc stuck on other world for 6 months and I THOUGHT wrong that we are BOTH trusty enough persons to dont try trick each other.

He went for skying trip so he wasnt online for like a week . We both started changing reg info on 18th February and we had our own accs till the 23th ( He came from skying at 23th February) On 23th I gave him the ED , a few minutes later he gave me the ms but he changed acc data change to start at 23th february because his brother logged on ms and he thought that he had hack and he cancelled info thats why we needed to change it both again )and he said he cancelled the data change on ed also and set up again the acc data on 23th on 483 ed so in that way we both had reg info changed at the same time ( but that was a fucking lie , he didnt cancelled the info so that meant that the Acc data would change to his on 18th february , while on the 400 ms the acc data would change to 23th february.
    I wanted to check it personally so i could see but well i thought that he is a pretty good guy and i trusted him , my bad , please dont even try to tell me why the hell i didnt check it on my own eyes, im so angry that i didnt have done that. )
    Like 10 days before the acc data would change i started to be afraid a bit that well what if he just lied to me about his bro etc and i started to push him to give me password for a while so i can check on tibia.com if all is fine. ( Ofc i had rec key to the 483 ed and i could change e-mail and get new password in one sec to check but the deal FOR ME is a deal and the char was his at that time for me thats why i was asking for him to just give me pass and let me see instead of being a shit and recover and check ) He was denying to give me the pw saying that he have rares there etc and telling me please to wait and he will show me proof , he send me a screen of tibia.com of the acc data change. it looked realistic but it was a fucking fake. i asked that i still would like to just log on tibia.com and just check its not that hard , ofc he didnt want me to and then he recored a movie on which he logs on tibia.com , show the acc data change along with the chars . It was a fucking fake , dunno who have done this movie , you travis or your friend but i must say that the movie was a rly good job fake.
    I believed in this movie which he showed me and just waited patiently till the 23th february so "we" can both change accept acc data change , handle the conf-keys to each other and just finish the deall.

G.U.E.S.S. What happened. on 21th february (2 days before the info would change ) I get the msg on mail from Raptorz . He wrote to me That somehow he got hacked and whats more funny , he is writing to me that HE got hacked on nemoriel (483 ed) and lost over 300kk+ worth items and gold! We write on msn and he says to me lets use conf-keys on both chars and retrieve them. like 2 mins later he writes to me "OMG REC-KEY TO 400 MS ISNT WORKING" , well im trying to use rec-key on my 483 ed My rec key isnt working also.
    C.O.I.N.C.I.D.E.N.C.E ? I DONT FUCKING THINK SO.
    I tried talking with him for like a week cause i thought he might give me back the char but well this living piece of shit thiefed my 483 ed , but he forget about the conf-keys (well not really that bitch is rly smart - he ordered 2 conf-keys 1 to change reg data on nemo and 2nd to use rec-key when i would use mine ) , i used conf-key and the char was ofc empty , he thought that i wont rook the char , but im not a fool and i knew that you had 2 conf if the char is empty , so i started rooking it , i took it from 483 to 363 , when i logged out after dying on 363 he changed the rec-key and i wasnt able to log on nemo anymore.

now i will post few screens of proof that this fat worthless piece of shit american scammed me :
    1. His mail to me on g-mail that apparently he got scammed L.O.L.

2. His chat with me on msn where he claims that he had lost over 300kk on nemoriel .
    That is a total bullshit. Who would be so stupid to put 300kk in gold/items to char which isnt registrated to his data? To just risk loosing 300kk? Total bullshit. Whats more funny later he wrote to me on mail that "he was so angry that he lied about 300kk and lost just full eq and tempest shield" huh? i think theres no much more to comment on it ;-)
    Msn chat:

His msg a few days later when he says " I lied that i lost 300kk because i was angry" lol.
    + also in the same mail he is writing bullshits that probably cipsoft hacked us because they saw we change accs. Yeah... because cipsofts when they would saw such thing they would just change rec-keys to both chars and just thief them instead of giving final warning , cancelling the acc data change , whatever , BULLSHIT
    Mail : )

3. Proof that he lied about the acc data change. He didnt cancelled the data at 18th . Why i know this? Well the 483 ed was registered to mail: nemoriel@o2.pl and when you start to change the acc data the confirmation goes to your mail that you start changing acc data or cancel ! As you can see on pic the acc data was set on 18th to change , later it was cancelled at the same day cause travis told me to make change in the zipcode cause i made a mistake , so i cancelled and set it on 18th as you can see. Well if he said he cancelled it and made new reg info on 23 th then why the hell there is no confirmation? That proves everything : )
    (Please dont tell me right now then why you didnt check mail etc. I completely forgot about this and i was raging when i heard that i could check him right away instead of all that shit with him ,
    i thought he is a good guy , but well... its sad how low people will go down for pixels/money : )

4. Two screens after i used conf-key , ofc what i see when i log on tibia.com? raptorz acc data

And the last screen , specially for Raptorz , hope you're happy and it was worth to scam to get your 360 ed and eq on peaceful ;- )

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Tbh, he does have a point. You are freakin' stupid to put on that amount of stuff on a char that isnt regged on you. However with that said I do not support this kind of behaviour at all, still a shitty thing to do. I hope that you're able to proceed with this stuff and in someway get your losses back.

Best of luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wish you best of luck. Remember when i saw your cast getting that char down in levels lol xd

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    236 Post(s)
    What is the point of changing 500 ed to 400 ms?

Normal User
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morani View Post
    Tbh, he does have a point. You are freakin' stupid to put on that amount of stuff on a char that isnt regged on you. However with that said I do not support this kind of behaviour at all, still a shitty thing to do. I hope that you're able to proceed with this stuff and in someway get your losses back.

Best of luck.
    The person who said that lost 300kk, than said that it was lying and lost only full set + tempest shield, was Raptorz not thr thread starter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryllz View Post
    He wanted the ferumbras' hat

I read the whole thing, and the only thing I can say is, don't trust anybody.

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gryllz View Post
    bcuz these 400 ms was with feru hat and 109 m lv

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morani View Post

Best of luck.
    Tbh learn to read man. I didnt put any items , i just had mage set the same as he had , nothing more , he was lying claiming that he lost 300kk which was pure lie cause who would be such an idiot to put items worth 300kk+ on char which isnt registered on his data.
    Last edited by Eslendil; 03-13-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)
    It's easy to do fakes.
    Type in google chrome "links bar"

by hand:

Code:
    javascript:
    and paste it

Code:
     document.body.contentEditable = 'true'; document.designMode = 'on'; void 0
    Now you can edit everything.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ctrl+shift+i works aswell, easier then the above method. Only works in Chrome though!

I r Pr03st ms evah

Right click any element and choose "Inspect element" in chrome is also very quick!
    Last edited by Hultin; 03-13-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Damn bro, that is really fked up. Sorry for your loss.
    Successful Trades:
    Bought 190MS from Eslendil
    Sold 210EK to revoltys
    Bought 1kk from PunktG
    Bought 262EK from Alexisdarks
    Sold 210RP to Kuhrazy.