Download link: iBot v2.0.2 - 3794 KB [Tibia 9.83]
Run program as admin if Win7.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed.
Active iBot license.
Added 9.83 compatibility.
- New functions on loading a script.
- Checks for repeated Waypoint names and arranges them automatically.
- Checks percentage of randomization of the waypoints, if less than 20% iBot suggests using the Auto Randomizer to randomize them for you!
- New option in the Options menu: Randomize Wpts. This option analyzes each waypoint and checks if it is possible to randomize.
- New adjustments in the Pathfinding system.
- Improved randomizing waypoints.
- Waypoint randomization now checks special areas.
- Option MapClickDistance works now. For a large distance will be choose a random intermediate point to reach the desired point.
- Option Eatfood checks if the container is before it tries to eat food.
- Added new parameter : PickLootTime with default values : 400 to 500. Values in milliseconds to pickup loot.
- Added new parameter : walkingMethod with default value : Arrows Keys. This type of motion is used for all Target Stances.
- Added new parameter : Stick. The Bot will always keep the target if this option is 'yes'.
- Improved option : OnlyIfTrapped.
- Improved HUD system to work in WinXP.
- Slightly fixed HUDs so they dissappear less often.
- Improvement in many internal functions.
*Lua Functions and Variables
- Added new function : int withdrawint(int value, int optional integer).
- Added new function for HUDs : drawwallstimer(). Display magic walls time.