Thread: New Randomization Option

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

New Randomization Option

First of all, I'd like to thank the iBot team's efforts at trying to introduce new options and safe measures to counter CIP's attempts at stopping us.

When I first heard of the randomization options being implemented, one question that came up for me was "What happens to those scripts that already check for specific waypoints in order to continue?" For example, if a certain waypoint depends on an islocation() condition in order to move forward, wouldn't randomizing the waypoint cause the bot to loop over and over? I'm not an advanced scripter, so I don't know if there's a built-in adjustment for islocation() when a certain waypoint is randomized. I personally had problems with a script, which I've been using for months now, after the update and after selecting the randomize option. Since I was having problems, I decided to redownload and run the script without randomizing, and it's working again. I know there are others reporting problems with their scripts and have friends from my team reporting the same. I was wondering whether scripts' dependance on islocation() may be the source of the problems.

Thanks.
    +rep me if you find me helpful

Bought 320 ED/300 EK from Kartofel (Middleman: Eli)

Member of the Nemiks Scripts Team

Check out our NEW Screenshots Thread

Normal User
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Beware, i guess the "Recommended" randomization just made my guy choose another hunting option (optional areas) instead of refilling. Never happened before. May be just a bug, since i died 2 or 3 times on this script (outdated)

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    For bugwt script's, We put randomized waypoints to 0 if its:
    Lever spot
    Door spot
    Rope spot
    Mana shop
    and a few more places

So yes, its more than just clicking 1 button ("yes") Theres more to it, looking at the waypoints and actually editing it